❧ vlive with scoups

❧ do not repost the pictures. it's all made just for this book. i beg you.
❧ if it's not that clear (and i could totally understand that, i wasn't really myself while i'm making this), the two decided to do a vlive together after their own vlives (cheol with his birthday, chae with her debut anniversary)

"But why?!"

Seungcheol lets out a disbelieving laugh as he points to her, facing the camera, "She once taught Kkuma a trick, but when I tried it, Kkuma wouldn't do it with me. She would only do it if it's Chaeyoung!"

"Are you saying you're jealous because she likes doing a dog trick with me instead of you?!"

"I'm her father, of course, I'm jealous!"

Chaeyoung laughed incredulously, "Wha... What?!"

; ngl i would be jealous too but it's rosie we're talking about...

"Traitor!" Seungcheol exclaimed, accidentally reading the comment. "It's my birthday, why are you siding with her?"

"Oppa, don't get mad at a comment," Chaeyoung exasperatedly but fondly told him.

; scoups oppa, now that you're using the birthday card, what would you order the members to do?

"I'll tell Chaeyoung to teach me the trick Hank did," he beamed, smugly looking back to Chaeyoung who shook her head as she takes a bite of his birthday cake. "Hey, eat your own cake. Yours is bigger."

"This is good, oppa, try it," she ignored what he said and took a piece of her cake with his fork. He pouted but obliged, opening his mouth. She then proceeded to eat again, watching the comments. "Oppa's so cute... Big agree." She nodded, earning a shy smile from Seungcheol.

; when are we ever getting a collaboration between you two?

"Collaboration?" he asked, tilting his head. "Huh... When will we?" Seungcheol turned to Chaeyoung, who dumbly looked back at him. "They're asking for a collab."

She stifled a laugh, gulping her food down first before speaking, "Pretty soon," she replied, shrugging before sipping some drink from her cup. "If Jihoon oppa says so."

"I thought you already have songs to choose from?" he asked, taking a piece of her cake to eat. "You were just talking about it yesterday—"

"Oppa, stop before you spoil anything," she waved her fork at him warningly. Her eyes fleeted to the screen for a moment. "Ah, seriously, oppa..." She laughed, waving a hand dismissively when he turned to her wide-eyed. "Nah, it's okay," she said, tapping his shoulder.

; SO THERE IS A COLLABORATION?!

; OMO ROSIE COMEBACK?

; DID SCOUPS JUST SERIOUSLY SPOILED US

Their VLive continued on with Seungcheol refraining to say anything about music while they tried to finish their cakes together.

"Is it just me or am I starting to get sick of it...?"

"We're only eating cake, so yeah..."

"Ah, we should've gotten chicken too..."

"Ah, you're right! Wah..."

Chaeyoung cleaned her fork of the cake residue, sipping her drink after, "Should we end it now?" she asked, reading the comments. "Everyone, we'll be celebrating with the other boys too so..."

; wahhhh post some pictures after!

; no don't leave yet T.T

; have fun!!!!!!

Seungcheol scrunched his nose cutely, scooting a bit to the side as Chaeyoung gets near to the screen too, "Bye, Carats! Also Rosénators! Have a good night!"

"Bye, everyone!" Chaeyoung waved her hand, shooting a flying kiss to the viewers. "I'll try to post some pictures for you all."

Seungcheol waved his hand before forming a finger heart, and then he ended the live.