❧ vlive with svt's maknae line

"HELLO, EVERYONE!"

Rosé flinched at Seungkwan's loud voice, adding a soft laugh as she smiles at the screen. "Hello, guys! I'm here in Seventeen's practice room—Carats are so quick! And Rosénators too!" She remarked when comments instantly swarmed the live.

She squinted her eyes, reading a comment. She smiled apologetically, "I'm afraid I won't appear in the next Going Seventeen episode, they're done filming when I came here."

"At least we get to do a live," Vernon chimed in, sitting beside her as he puts his hoodie on. "Yow, what's up everyone?"

"Yow, yow, yow!" Mingyu added, sitting behind the two. Minghao followed him next, with Seokmin doing so as well. "The 97 liners; complete!"

"I'm the oldest," Rosé shot up her hand, laughing when Mingyu groaned. "They say it doesn't really matter that I'm the oldest—they'll still treat me like a baby princess."

"Noona didn't get any taller since she turned 18," Vernon informed, looking at the screen. "She stopped growing and we all managed to get past her."

"Except for Jihoon hyung," a voice said, sitting next to Seungkwan who was quietly reading the comments.

Majority of them laughed, hitting one another. "Chan, Jihoon oppa will get really pissed at you." Rosé laughingly told the youngest. "Pray that he's not watching."

"Sorry, hyung," Chan—or Dino as some know him—apologized, grinning as he faces front.

"Noona came here right after filming," Mingyu said, pushing his hair back. "Have you seen her IG post? She posted something earlier."

"Yeah, she was filming an ad." Seokmin—DK—nodded. "Chaeng, could you please demonstrate something to us?"

Seokmin was the only one allowed to call her without honorifics, since she's only older than him by few days. She laughed, placing a hand against her cheek before saying a line.

The boys whooped, cheering for her. "Support Rosé noona!" they chanted, clapping.

"Ah, I'm so embarrassed," she mumbled, covering her face. "I just said a line yet you're already cheering. But when I'm performing, you have poker faces."

"I can sense the compilation of our reactions whenever you perform," Vernon laughed, leaning back against Seokmin. "Remember MAMA 2017?"

"Yeah, that trended! I remember!" Chan nodded, laughing as Seungkwan chortles. "We all covered our faces when noona did that performance."

"We're just not used to noona having sexy performances," Seungkwan informed the audience, getting into his MC-mode like usual. "When she practices, she had a different practice room—or when she has no choice but to use ours, she used it when we're gone. She never dances right in front of us, since she's very shy. It's only been recently when she started to dance confidently when she's with us."

"Noona dances when it's necessary, she uses the right expressions and movements. But when we're just having fun or something like that, she doesn't dance seriously and just tend to mess it all up." Minghao explained from his spot, which is behind Rosé.

"I went on live to show fans we're together and having fun; not to expose me like this." Rosé groaned. The boys around her laughed. Seungkwan rested his head against her shoulder while wheezing. "Ah, seriously. I'm the oldest yet I'm being treated like this."

"Guys, before we debuted—I can't remember what year exactly, but I remember noona calling some of us oppa." Vernon spoke, making Rosé exasperatedly sigh.

"Ah, no, don't—"

"Right!" Mingyu cuts in. "She used to call me oppa before because we all thought I'm older than her. It's been years later when we both realized I'm actually younger than her."

"He's way taller than I am," she argued. "And the older guys just kept quiet about it."

Chan taps her arm lightly, "I understand. The hyungs could get really terrible."

The group started to tackle on other topics, mostly just chatting and arguing here and there.

"I think it's time to end the live now," Rosé yawned, covering her mouth as she speaks. Seungkwan nodded while he rests his head against her shoulder, agreeing. "I'm sorry, it's just been a long day and I know that some Carats and Rosénators around the world are tired as well. We'll let you rest now. Ba-bye."

The others bid goodbye as well.

"Bye!"

"Bye, guys!"

❧ i honestly don't have an idea when exactly mingyu joined pledis, i just know that he trained for four years (around the same time rosé did) but no one said the exact month (rosé joined in may) so let's just pretend mingyu started to train earlier than her :>

❧ edit: lol so i just remembered that seventeen debuted a year before rosé did (in this story, her debut date is the same with blackpink irl) so mingyu started training in 2011 (debuting with seventeen in 2015, therefore his training period is 4 years) while rosie started training in 2012 and debuted in 2016 (training period is also 4 years)

❧ i tried to make things about rosé in par with the facts irl so you guys won't get confused :)