❧ incorrect quotes (pt. 1)

this seems to be fun so i want to do this :D

rosé: i'll never talk!

seungkwan, sharpening a knife: we have ways of making people talk *cuts piece of cake and shares a slice with vernon*

rosé: can i have some?

vernon: cake is for talkers.

rosé: so you are suggesting that clowns are aliens sent to prepare for the inevitable clown invasion leading to clownageddon?

jun, with absolute certainty: yes.

police: can you describe the guy who shot you?

hoshi: yes. he wasn't very friendly.

woozi: listen, i don't have a lot to my name right now, but i do have one thing.

rosé: what? self-respect?

woozi: no.

woozi: taste.

rosé: oppa, where are you going?

wonwoo: to seek the company of the only one around here who's got any sense.

rosé: and who's that?

wonwoo: myself.

dk: "what happens if you put a werewolf on the moon" is a great question. probably the best question ever.

the8: he'll explode and die because there's no oxygen on the moon.

rosé: we never said we'd send him up without a suit, you absolute monster.

mingyu: why is the8 so mean?

dino: i guess when you find something you're really good at, you just stick with it.

dk: based on statistical evidence, i think i'm immortal.

rosé: why?

dk: i haven't died yet.

rosé: that's not... how it works...

rosé: frankly, i'm offended that you'd ever even think it was me who'd set the kitchen on fire.

mingyu: so it wasn't you?

rosé: i mean, yeah, it was me, but i'm still offended.

rosé: it's funny you two are such good friends. didn't he hate you at first?

hoshi: woozi hates everybody at first. it's his way of reaching out to people.

woozi: if any of you need anything at all...

woozi: too bad.

woozi: deal with your problems yourselves, like adults.

dk: if i can't cause tiny bits of chaos every day, i think my body will shut down.

jun: can i bother you for a second?

the8: you always bother me, but go ahead.

scoups: treat spiders the way you wanted to be treated.

woozi: killed without hesitation.

❧ i don't own anything, i just saw this on tumblr (yes, i'm sorry :p)
❧ QUESTION: if there's sub-unit/sub-group with the boys and rosé in it, what name do you want the group to be called as? i keep thinking "séventeen" but yEAH HAHAHA