Chapter 9

You were so nervous when you first met Jungkook's family and you ended up making a fool out of yourself. They were all so nice and sweet, especially his Mother and sister, the both of them have been so kind to you ever since you arrived.

"Your girlfriend is really pretty." Ryujin says which made Jungkook smile as he was admiring you from afar while you were on a phone call with your Mum.

"I know, I got lucky." Jungkook said as he then turns to look at his sister as he simply ruffles her hair which made her smile. "C'mon, let's go." He said as he places his arm around her shoulder, pulling her over to you.

You were out in the mall with Jungkook and his sister to pick up some things for her birthday party. You weren't planning on going at first but she insisted you to come along with them since she wanted to spend more time with you.

"Everything okay?" Jungkook asked when he saw you hung up the phone which you then just nodded as he simply places a kiss on the side of your head.

"Yeah, Mum's just calling in to check." You smile as you look at the both of them. "Have you guys pick out anything yet?" You asked as you shove your phone back into your pocket.

"No, have you ever gone shopping with him?" Ryujin rolled her eyes as she pointed at her brother which made you chuckle.

"Fine, since you don't need me here, I'll just go pick up some things for Mum." Jungkook says as he flicks Ryujin's forehead playfully which made you smile when you saw how her eyes flared at him.

"Bye love, I'll see you later." He pulls you closer as he pressed a soft kiss on your lips which made you smile.

"See you, pumpkin." Jungkook winked at his sister as he simply ruffles her hair before he leaves.

"Wow, I've never seen him so smitten before." Ryujin said which made you smile as you could feel the both of your cheeks flush.

"C'mon, let's go find you your dress." You said as you held onto her wrist and head over to the next boutique store with her.

"Do you think she'll like it?" You asked while you put the cheesecake that you and Jungkook just bought in the fridge.

"She will, don't worry about it." Jungkook says as he softly runs his fingers through your hair. "My sister literally eats everything she sees." He said which made you chuckle as he then placed a soft kiss at the side of your head.

"How rude." You heard Ryujin when she walks down from the hallway, heading towards the kitchen to get some snacks.

"I don't eat everything I see, you do." Ryujin defended herself as she rolled her eyes at her brother which made you smile.

"Well, I guess maybe we shouldn't have bought you the cheesecake." Ryujin's eyes light up as soon as she heard what Jungkook said.

"You guys bought me cheesecake?" Ryujin gasp in excitement as she rushes over to the fridge to take a look at it which made you smile.

"It's fine if you don't want it." Jungkook teases her which made Ryujin glared at him with the corner of her eyes.

"Screw you." She said as she then took the cake out and take a sniff from it. "Oh my god, it smells so good." Ryujin pouted adoringly at you which made you chuckle. "Can I have a bite?" She asks, ready to dig in.

"You can eat all of them if you want to." You said which made Ryujin squeak excitingly as she grabs a bite to eat.

"Oh my god, this is so good." Ryujin's eyes immediately light up when she took the first bite. "Where did you guys get it? God, I have to get Daddy to try this." Ryujin said as she grabs the whole cake in her hand and heads out from the kitchen.

"See, I told you." Jungkook said as he watches his sister clumsily waddle away with the cheesecake in her hand which made you smile. "Anyways, I was wondering if you want to have dinner with me?" You felt your boyfriend's arm wrapped around your waist as he places a soft kiss behind your head.

"I'd love to, but I promise your sister that I'll help her out with her birthday party tonight." You said which made Jungkook groaned. You chuckle as you simply place a kiss on his cheeks.

"I hope I'm not interrupting anything..." You turn around when you heard a tiny voice echoes across through the kitchen to see Ryujin's friend standing awkwardly in the middle of the hallway which you simply gave her a small smile.

"It's fine." Jungkook said as he greeted her with a warm smile. "Chaeryoung right? Can I get you anything?" Jungkook asks which she then just nodded shyly at him.

"I just came here for some milk." She mumbles softly as Jungkook went to grab a carton of milk out of the fridge for her.

"Thank you." She nodded politely as she grabbed the milk from him and pour it into her glass.

"You're welcome." Jungkook smiles at her which made her blush. You grin, remembering Ryujin told you about how her friends have crushes on her brother ever since high school, it makes you wonder how popular Jungkook is back then.

"Hey, I gotta go meet up with the guys. I'll see you later?" He asks which you then just nodded as he places a kiss on your forehead before grabbing his car keys from the countertop. "Bye Chaeryeong." Jungkook smiles as he bid goodbye to Ryujin's friend before he heads out from the kitchen.

"You guys are really cute together." Chaeryoung mumbles which made you blush.

You've always wondered why Jungkook would choose to be with you when he can literally get any girl he wants.

"Thank you for helping me out today." Ryujin said while you were packing your stuff in Jungkook's room when she came in.

"I had fun." You said as you smile sweetly at her when she sat down on Jungkook's bed.

"You know, I never thought my brother would settle down for anyone but I'm glad he did. He was such an ass back in high school. All the girls were so obsessed with him." Ryujin exaggerated as she plopped down on the bed which made you smile.

"I thought so too." Your smile grew wider as you grab your clothes and shove them in Jungkook's duffel bag together along with his stuff.

"Really? So how did it happened? How did he ask you out?" Ryujin asks as she stares at you with her puppy eyes curiously that caught you off guard.

"What are you girls talking about?" You heard Jungkook as he came in with a bouquet of daisies in his hand.

"I got this for you." He said as he places the daisies on his bed, taking you by surprise.

"It's beautiful." You smile as you look at the daisies while picking up the bouquet.

"I'm gonna leave, you two lovebirds enjoy." Ryujin teases you which made you blush as she climbs down from the bed before she leaves.

"You really don't have to get me flowers." You said as as you simply rest your back on your boyfriend's chest while you gaze at the daisies in your hand.

"I love seeing you like this." He said, staring down at you which made your heart flutter. "C'mon, There's something I want to show you." Jungkook said, intertwining his hand with yours as he pulls you to the terrace. "Close your eyes." He said as you look at him confusingly before closing your eyes. That's when you felt something cold rest against your chest. You opened your eyes to see a rose gold necklace placed around your neck perfectly with a beautiful ring on it.

"I know it might be too soon but I can't stop thinking about our future together and when I saw the ring, it made me think about how life would be if we were you know, married and all, and maybe have our own kids." Jungkook smiles at you softly when he confesses to you as it made your heart skipped a beat. "I think I wanna marry you." He said as he softly brushes his hands over your cheeks as he couldn't believe how lucky he is.

"Promise me you'll wear it when you're ready?" He asks as his gaze grew softer while waiting for your answer.

"Promise."