Chapter 8

"God, I hate her so much. Does she even know that Jungkook's my boyfriend and not hers?" You groaned in frustration when you barged into Jimin's room. You certainly didn't want to be a bitch but you knew how much it meant for Jungkook to help his friends out so you didn't want to talk to him about it.

"Tell me about it." Jimin said while he was scrolling through his phone, laying on his bed. You then grab his phone away when you saw he wasn't paying any attention to you which made him sigh as he then just stares at you. "What?" He asked which made you groaned as you threw his phone back to him and head back out to grab your purse from Jungkook's room.

"Is she on her period or something?" You heard Jimin mumbles as you leave his room when you saw Miyeon walks out from the guest room wearing your dress which made you frown.

"Is that my dress?" You asked as soon as you recognize the red dress that she's wearing which Jungkook has bought for you on your 21st birthday.

"What? No... I bought it from the store yesterday." She explains which made you scoffed since you knew the red dress Jungkook bought for you was a limited edition and there is no way she bought it yesterday.

"You're lying. Take it off." You said which made her frown, looking at you innocently as if you're bullying her.

"No way I'm doing that!" She raised her voice at you which made you sigh as you don't feel like arguing with her.

"Is everything okay?" You then saw Jungkook walks out from his room to check on the both of you when he heard you and Miyeon were arguing outside.

"Your girlfriend accused me of stealing her dress which I promise I didn't!" Miyeon was practically acting like a baby at your boyfriend which made you rolled your eyes. "Jungkookie you have to believe me!" She held onto your boyfriend's arm begging him to believe her.

"Oh my god. This can't be happening. I'm leaving." You said as you then just walk away from them and left before Jungkook could call out to you.

You didn't know how long but you have been avoiding Jungkook for a while now. Even though you didn't mean to avoid him, you just didn't feel like talking to him. You were being unreasonable and you knew it. It's better for the both of you to take a break from each other. You knew you were going to act out if you ever get to talk to him.

"I'm telling you she's getting on my nerves. She kept flirting with Jungkook in front of me like I don't exist. Can you believe that?" You groaned while complaining about it to the girls.

"You know what? Screw her. Let's beat her up." Jisoo suggested as you then just heaves out a sigh.

"Let's just-" Rosè was about to say something when Jennie nudges her which made her stop.

"Uh..." You then saw Jennie stares at you while she's eyeing behind you, making you frown as you have no idea what she's trying to tell you with Jisoo constantly mouthing Jungkook's name which confuses you even more.

"Jungkook's here." Jennie whispers which made your heart skipped a beat when you hear his name. "I'll see you later." Jennie said as she then just left with the girls.

"Are you still avoiding me?" Jungkook asks as he took a seat down next to you.

"Jungkook, I..." You sigh as you didn't really know what to say to him. Everything between the both of you seems so out of place right now.

"Is it because of Miyeon?" He asks which you didn't feel like answering as it made you felt really bad and guilty about it since you're the one who's being unreasonable right now. "Look, I'll have her move out tomorrow." Jungkook said which made you sigh as you've lost count on the times he's been putting you first before him.

"Guk-" He didn't let you finish before he interrupted you as you can see how hurt he is by the way he looks at you.

"I can't stand one more day not having you talking to me, do you have any idea how much you've put me through? I called you every day, I texted you every day, I even waited at your house for you. I-" You then felt tears swarms in your eyes when you heard what Jungkook has to said as it made you feel like a fool for even trying to avoid him.

"I'm sorry." You apologize to him as you heave out a soft sigh. "I didn't want to get angry at you just because I'm being unreasonable and you have been keeping up with me for so long. I hated myself for that and I hate it when I feel insecure all the time even though I said I trust you and I do but I..." You tried to explain but nothing came out.

"Hey, don't. Don't apologize for that. You're my girlfriend, you can get mad at me as many times as you want. I don't care, I'll make it up to you no matter what it takes, you know that." He said as he caressed your cheeks softly.

"Aren't you tired of me?" You mumble as you couldn't help but to feel bad about it.

"Well, I tried." He said which made you smile.

You were hanging out with Jungkook and the guys at the parking area across the campus while waiting for Hoseok and Jennie to finish their classes since all of you were going to have dinner together.

You were laying in Jungkook's arms, listening to your friends bickering with each other which made you laugh. You then heard Jungkook's phone rang as he simply takes his phone out to answer.

"Hey pumpkin." You smile when you heard the nickname he gave his sister as you look up to see he was grinning at himself while answering the call. "Yeah, we'll be there, don't worry about it." He said, looking down at you as he places a soft kiss on your head which made you smile. "Okay, I'll see you soon, love you." He said as he hangs up the phone.

"Is everything okay?" You asked, looking up at your boyfriend.

"Yeah, Ryujin called to ask if we were going to her birthday party." He said as he shoves his phone back into his pocket. "Plus my Mum is dying to meet you." He said as he turns you around to face him.

"Don't worry, I know my Mum will love you." Jungkook assured you as he softly caressed your cheeks. You sigh as you started to feel nervous about meeting his parents.

"Okay." You murmured out as you simply nodded your head which made him chuckle.

"God, you're so cute." He said as he pinched your cheeks softly, making you smile.

"You guys do know that some of us are still single right?" Taehyung asked while teasing the both of you which made you blush.

"This is your house?" You asked when you saw your boyfriend drives his jeep into a huge mansion. You knew Jungkook is rich but you didn't know that he's billionaire rich. He never asks his parents for money, most of the time he would be working as a visual producer for some famous company back in Seoul to earn his living expenses and he even bought the Jeep all by himself.

"You okay love?" Jungkook asked when he saw the look on your face.

"You could've given me a heads up or something." You responded which made him smiles as he turns off his car engine.

"Didn't think you needed." He said as he lifts your chin up, pressing a kiss on your lips which made you pout. He then gets off from his Jeep as he took your bag from the trunk before getting you out.

"Welcome home sir." You turn around and saw two butlers greeted Jungkook as they head towards his Jeep to take the rest of the stuff out from the trunk when one of them came over to ask for your bag.

"I'll just hold on to this." Jungkook says as he gave them a polite smile which they then just simply nodded before heading back to the mansion. You were surprised as you did not expect to see butlers coming out from his house.

"C'mon, I'll show you to my room." Jungkook smiles when he saw your reaction as he simply pressed a kiss on the side of your head before intertwining his hands with yours.