Mess

A/N : I can't move on from this picture. He is looking so hot.

If you ask me how I avoid all my problems?

Simple. By sleeping. So I did that only.

I slept like baby and wished whole fiasco will somehow disappear.

I woke up early in the morning with fresh mind. Recorded same song that I sung in karaoke for demo. It's safe not to experiment right now. I listen to recorded demo. It sounds good. I am happy with it.

"Mommmmm Can you come here?"

"What happened? You woke up early today? Huh?".

"I am auditioning for singing group in my school.I recorded one demo. Can you please listen to it and give me your honest opinion? ". She is most honest person I know. She doesn't have that he is my son I should flatter him little bit. Nope. She is always like this is shit. Try again.

"Well this is good progress.I am happy you are getting out of your shell. Yoongiiiiii come here"

Why the hell she is calling devil?

"Mom what are you doing? Why are calling him? I just wanted you to listen".This was bad idea. God Jimin already agreed to give me honest feedback.Why I called my Mom?

Yoongi came strolling down as if he just finished some billion dollars deal, "What happened? Why I am summoned in this room? "

"He want to show us demo, he recorded for his audition. I thought we both should listen to it. And be nice to your brother,Yoongi. He is not asking for your kidney. Jin play it on speakers please".Why why why i did this to myself?

I played song on speakers and looked at their expression .

Yoongi hyung was leaning on door with his hand crossed. His face is giving away nothing.Both have blank expression on their face.

"Oh Jin this sounds really good. I didn't knew you have such beautiful voice. And I am not sugar coating anything. This is really good.You should definitely submit this".She hugged me and looked at me with so much respect in her eyes that my own eyes start to tear up.

I looked at Yoongi Hyung for his suggestions and saw him subtly wiping his tears. Or may be I imagined it. My mind is mess right now.

"That was good Jin

"That was good Jin. I already told you, you have talent. I just want to know one thing"

"What?". Now I am scared. I hate his interrogating voice.

"It feels like to me you serenade this song to your boyfriend. Who the hell that person is? And why it sounds like your heart is broken by him".

What?! He decipher all this just from this audio clip.

Both my mother and hyung gave me intense stare. If only looks can kill my imaginary boyfriend would have been dead.Technically I sang this one for my friend Joon. So there interpretation is slightly wrong.

"Its nothing like that. I just imagined whole scenario and tried to put those emotions in this song. Now I got your positive feedback. You two can leave. I have to get ready for school and submit this".

I went and hugged my mom, " Thanks Mom"

"I am happy for you. Now get ready.Yoongi stop with all these glares. He said there is no one. You get ready too".He gave me last tell me his name and I will kill him glare and then went back to his room.

I went to school and saw Jimin in hall. I shouted, "Jiminnn I recorded my demo. My mother and brother said it's good. I am excited for the first time. What about you? ".I was jumping from excitement.

"Me too Jin. Send me your demo. I will forward both our our demo to Jungkook hyung. What about Taehyung? Did you asked him? "

Oh yes what about Taehyung?

"I explained everything to him yesterday. I will ask him to send you or me his demo".

" Cool. Let's go to our class ".

I hope Jungkook hyung like all three demos. I want all-

Wait a minute.Speaking of Jungkook hyung..I totally forgot about it. I turned toward Jimin.

"Oh Jimin I just remembered, I did something stupid yesterday".Now I think about it. It might be big thing.

"What you did? You kissed Taehyung? Oh oh oh you make out with him!!!! "

"What the hell ! No!! I accidentally liked Jungkook hyung photo on Instagram yesterday then he sent me one message. And I-I never replied".More I think about it, more I find myself stupid. Who deal with their problem like this?

"Wow you said you already like someone. Then you flirt with Taehyung. Now you are flirting with Jungkook hyung. I don't mind initial two but later one could be our leader. I don't  want you to mess our chance of getting in that group because of your flirting. I am disappointed in you Jin".He turned to leave.

"Jiminn listen you are think-"

He went ahead and didn't even glanced back.

I ran behind him and got knocked over by hard surface. I looked up and saw Taehyung.

"Hi good I found you. I sent my demo to you just few seconds ago. Listen to it and give me your feedback. Hello Jin? You look tensed. Are you ok? ".

He took my face in his hands, "Jin.Are you listening? What happened?"

"I-i messed up. I did something stupid yesterday. Now Jimin is mad at me. It was totally unintentional. What should I do? I can't mess this up".I was shaking, sniffling and trying hard to not cry. I just had one stable friend in this school who pushed me to do better in my life.I can't loose him.

"Hey look here.If it's something stupid, he will understand. Talk to each other. If he didn't listen tell me, I will knock some sense in him. How dare he upset Jin! It's my sole right to annoy you. He can't take that place", he said with sweet smile.

I took his hands in mine."Thanks Taehyung.You are really annoying but also super sweet.Let's go to class before professor kill us".

I sat beside Jimin.He was not even looking at me.Professor was collecting homework. I took out my mobile and texted him.

Jin: Jiminah sorry. Please listen to me. It was unintentional.I never even replied to him. I had no intention of even flirting with him. I just saw his photo with Hobi hyung then out of curiosity I started looking through his page.ACCIDENTALLY I liked his photo.I have no feelings for him.I really want to be part of group. I won't mess this.Above everything, I value our friendship. My heart hurt seeing you this mad. Please talk to me 😞

I sent message and looked at him. He looked at his phone and then at me. I gave him my best 'I love you forgive me' smile.