"Well, I'm looking for you, Jun Yanzhi, I want to tell you that I like you, Bai Tuo likes you, so you have not been given up, you must remember what I said, because I will go there soon. I'm looking for you."

Jun Yanzhi couldn't hold it anymore.

He hummed softly, and there was no more sound.

Bai Tuo kissed the corner of his lips, got up, and felt that he was starting to disappear.

When she returned to Jiu Fei again, Jiu Fei even approached her and asked her, "Is the host so great?"

"should?"

Bai Tuo said that it should be, and that's something for sure.

Concubine Jiu took Bai Tu to another place.

There are a lot of souls in there, but they can't enter unless someone who has a bond with the soul comes in.

But the fetters were already cut off when the soul was handed over to the main god.

When Bai Tu returned to the past, he connected the fetters again.

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents

More Drama Novels
It's Over! The Major General is Bent!
4.4 (12 votes) - 265.4K views
Transmigrated Female Support: Male God, Addicted to Teasing
4.2 (19 votes) - 2.6M views
Hypocritical Adonis
4.4 (19 votes) - 64.9K views
View more »
About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration: Adonis, Let's Talk! QTALT » Chapter 452: Jun Yanzhi, I'm looking for you
Quick Transmigration: Adonis, Let's Talk! Chapter 452: Jun Yanzhi, I'm looking for you
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
This space is not so beautiful.

There are a lot of souls in it, it is estimated that the main gods have brought them.

Bai Cuo searched for a long time, and finally saw Jun Yanzhi.

He was still wearing the clothes he had when he died, with ink hair snaking down, his face was pale, his lips were no longer in color, and the purple robe was worn on him, looking empty, his figure Thin, looking at the person is particularly sad.

Bai Tuo had seen Jun Yanzhi like this.

Not long ago, she went back in time and saw it.

Jun Yanzhi was still telling a story with the soul around him.

"Occasionally, I want to protect her. I don't want to be a poor worm protected by her, even if she doesn't need it. But this kind of thought has been circling in my mind all the time. She does something."

He raised his head, his slender neck looked very fragile, as if it would break with a pinch.

"During that period of time, I followed her behind, always fantasizing that she would turn her head and be able to see me. Then I can bravely tell her that I like her, but I forgot that Bai Tuo is What a strong person, even in this situation, she will only move forward and never look back."

When Jun Yanzhi said this, Bai Cuo's heart was inexplicably twitched.

Yeah, why didn't she look back then?

Bai Cuo walked over and hugged Jun Yanzhi from behind.

Jun Yanzhi was taken aback at first, then as if sensing her breath, he didn't look back, but didn't speak.

Bai Tuo said in his ear: "Jun Yanzhi, I am looking for you."

......

When Jun Yanzhi woke up, he was already in his bedroom.