141-150

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration: Adonis, Let's Talk! QTALT » Chapter 141: The days of being a boss in the last days (39)
Quick Transmigration: Adonis, Let's Talk! Chapter 141: The days of being a boss in the last days (39)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Shen Meng thought he was not familiar with An Tu, so he didn't talk to her, and asked the people who brought her in: "Where do you take her?"

The attitude of several people towards Shen Meng was fairly respectful: "Miss, the boss has ordered her to be taken to see her."

Take it to see your father?

Shen dreamed that day, she passed by Shen Zhe's study in the afternoon and heard the conversation inside.

Shen Zhe was killing people in a very cruel way.

Although Shen Meng was a little scared, she didn't stop it.

Now in this base, her father is the boss, and her good life comes from him, why should she stop?

It seems that Ancu has been alive soon.

Shen Meng felt that she was an eyesore, but now she only feels pitiful.

It's still going to die after all.

Bai Tuo, who had not had any expression, suddenly glanced at her, and when she saw the joy flashing in Shen Meng's eyes, she was almost finished identifying.

Bai Tu does not intend to stay any longer.

Shen Zhe sat on the chair, looking high up.

His appearance is not much different from others, but no one can imagine that he is such a person, but his heart is so dirty.

He said to Bai Tu: "Little girl, I heard that you want to leave the base?"

Bai Tuo said lazily: "Yes, I don't think this is suitable for me."

A trace of killing intent flashed in Shen Zhe's eyes. He stood up and said to Bai Tu: "Then I will send you away."

Bai Tuo seemed to feel no danger at all: "Okay."

Shen Zhe pressed the button in the office. There was a hidden door behind it with an elevator inside. Shen Zhe followed a few people and led her down.

After the elevator door opened, Bai Cuo saw a group of zombies.

There are still some pieces of meat and blood on the iron cage that holds the zombies. The zombies smelled the breath of people and approached here one after another.

The white cluster was pushed directly into the cage.

Shen Zhe's voice followed: "Is it not easy to want to leave? I will send you out of this world."

The zombies walked towards the white cluster slowly, and soon the people in the white cluster could not see it.

However, Shen Zhe did not hear the screams he expected.

After half a minute, the zombies dispersed, and Shen Zhe saw a very strange scene.

The person who originally thought he would be torn apart, is now looking down at the blood stained on his clothes.

The zombies next to her seemed to treat her as the same kind, and had no intention of attacking.

Shen Zhe and the other two people stared dumbfounded, and saw that Bai Tuo took out a small test tube from his pocket.

"Okay, the game is almost done, should you send me out?"

Shen Zhe looked at the liquid, suddenly thought of something, and asked, "What is that?"