361-370

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration: Adonis, Let’s Talk! QTALT » Chapter 361: Little wolf dog, he will be fine (51)
Quick Transmigration: Adonis, Let’s Talk! Chapter 361: Little wolf dog, he will be fine (51)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The first person in Jiang Wanwan's mind was Yechui.

In the show, only Yechou has been against himself.

At that time, tea leaves were also picked out by leaf clusters.

It is impossible for the director to release this paragraph, but Ye Cuo is an investor. If she makes trouble in it, the possibility is high.

Looking at the barrage above, although most of the fans explain, many people are also scolding her.

Jiang Wanwan is not without black fans, but she is usually cautious and rarely leaves her tail for people to catch, so black fans can't get black if she wants to be black. It's nothing more than looking for some pictures of her early years to black her.

None of this is evidence, and now this person's collapse is already a major event.

Leaf clusters!

This person has been against himself in his previous life and obstructs his own eyes, so he will come again in this life.

Jiang Wanwan was trembling with anger. She would not let her go, and she would never let her go.

Since she didn't let herself feel better, she would never let her live comfortably.

When Xiao Cai entered the room, he saw Jiang Wanwan's crazy appearance.

The moment Jiang Wanwan saw her, her face immediately changed.

Obviously as gentle as usual, but Xiao Cai felt a little scared inexplicably.

She told Jiang Wanwan everything that Sister Xu had said to her.

Jiang Wanwan had already figured out the countermeasures, plus she had been angry once, and she could barely stabilize her emotions.

"Well, I know everything, I will discuss it with Sister Xu."

Xiao Cai saw that there was nothing wrong with her, and said: "There is one more thing, the latest issue..."

"The latest issue? What's the matter?"

Jiang Wanwan really didn't know.

Xiao Cai hesitated and said, "Sister Wanwan, you should watch it for yourself."

Jiang Wanwan opened the latest issue.

All the previous appointments were dragged over, directly to her part.

When she saw the barrage, her face turned green.

Many barrage said that she deliberately dangled Yu Meng. When Yu Meng came, she obviously treated Yu Meng differently from other guests.

After that, he alienated Yu Meng somehow.

Especially when I had breakfast on the morning of the date, I asked everyone to wait for Fu Huaizhu together.

This behavior can be called selfish.

There is also a barrage saying that Jiang Wanwan had probably fallen in love with Fu Huaizhu early in the morning, and she was also ambivalent with Yu Meng. It was simply a pity for Yu Meng, and she had been kept in the dark forever.

I don't know, I haven't confessed it yet. I happily made a ceramic and engraved Jiang Wanwan's name. As a result, a basin of cold water splashed down, which was simply chilling.