291-300

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration: Adonis, Let’s Talk! QTALT » Chapter 291: Hello, do you want me to protect you? (18)
Quick Transmigration: Adonis, Let’s Talk! Chapter 291: Hello, do you want me to protect you? (18)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
What?

What **** is a popular female celebrity?

When people are struggling, let alone female celebrities, their idols are probably almost forgotten.

Zhen Qiu reluctantly opened his eyes, and his sleepiness was slightly reduced. He still didn't remember when he mentioned something about female stars in front of Lu Shu.

Lu Shu doesn't chase stars, and he never mentions these topics that are obviously boring to Lu Shu.

Zhen Qiu asked Lu Shu: "When?"

Lu Shu pursed his lips, a little tangled.

Zhen Qiu has forgotten such things.

Would Zhen Qiu think too much if she mentioned it by herself?

After all, no matter how good the memory is, the intention is not simple to deliberately remember things that even the parties do not remember.

After struggling for a long time, Lu Shu still said: "When I was on the road before, I met a girl. You said she looked like that popular female star."

When he said this, Zhen Qiu remembered.

After all, it was not long, and was reminded by Lu Shu again, plus he still had a little impression of that girl.

Zhen Qiu breathed a sigh of relief and said, "You mean Fang Yun, why are you suddenly interested in her?"

Lu Shu got the answer and didn't intend to continue speaking.

Zhen Qiu didn't expect Lu Shu to answer. After hanging up the phone, she threw away her cell phone and went to sleep.

Even his brother Lu has started chasing stars, should he fall in love or something?

Lu Shu searched the photos below Yun. The people in the photos looked pure and innocent, and the facial features were all beautiful ones when they were picked up separately. It is even more pleasing to look at together.

But he didn't feel anything when he looked at it.

Immediately returned to the main page of the phone, Lu Shu began to depict the appearance of white clusters in his mind.

looks like?

It's not like it at all.

It seems that Zhen Qiu is blind.

Thinking of this, Lu Shu finally fell asleep.

......

Baitu arrived in class the next day and found that the atmosphere was obviously not right.

Although Lin Tu didn't have any friends in the class before, the rest of the people looked at Lin Tu, at least not dodge their eyes.

After Baitu entered the class, almost no one looked up at her.

Bai Tuo almost guessed what was going on.

Fei You went to school today as usual, and was chatting with her doglegs, without looking at her.

Bai Tuo sat on his seat, and when he put his school bag, he touched something in the drawer.

Soft and cool.

Bring it up and have a look...

It is a dead snake.

A girl in front of her turned around and saw that she was holding a snake. Huarong was so frightened that she almost screamed.