121-130

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration: Adonis, Let’s Talk! QTALT » Chapter 121: The days of being a boss in the last days (19)
Quick Transmigration: Adonis, Let’s Talk! Chapter 121: The days of being a boss in the last days (19)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
He Yushi's lips showed a somewhat helpless smile, with a kind of cuteness: "But I really don't have the strength."

Baitu stretched out his hand to hug him.

He Yushi saw her coming for real, and when she leaned over to hug, he pulled her and gave her a kiss on her lips.

Then he smiled like a fishy cat, stood up, reluctantly said: "I'm going back."

Bai Tuo followed behind him and walked out the door when He Yushi opened the door next door.

No energy?

Can't walk?

Bai Tuo's thoughts all appeared on his face.

When He Yushi saw it, he said, "When changing the water, I also changed the room by the way."

A look of praise.

Bai Tuo said: "If you are so rich, next time I will replace the other people."

He Yushi's cheeks bulged: "No, I just want to be alone with you."

Baitu turned around, entered the room, and closed the door.

He Yushi stood outside for a while before entering the house.

After entering the house, he walked back and forth in the living room a few times, and he knew that his body hormones had begun to run away.

I don't know what kind of breath there is in the other party, which is constantly attracting him.

He Yushi is very clear about his body, such a situation has never happened before.

Now I want to hug her, I want to kiss her, I want to do more.

I even wanted to kill all the people in this base, leaving only the two of them.

base......

Thinking of this, He Yushi happily opened his backpack.

At the bottom of the backpack is a small box made of special materials.

He touched the bottom of the box, and after two seconds, the box slowly stretched out like a petal.

The bottom layer contains liquids of various colors.

He Yushi took out one of the bottles and shook it gently in his hand.

The orange liquid color shined through the light on his skinny fingers.

He Yushi packed his things back and walked slowly to the balcony.

The lights on the side of the sentry are still shining everywhere, illuminating the surrounding area.

When the light moved away, the surroundings returned to darkness.

The corners of He Yushi's lips raised slightly, he laughed, and murmured: "After a while, I'm back here again."

He put his arms on the railing, like a carefree teenager, with his chin resting on his arms, tilting his head and looking at the distant buildings.

"How can you live so easily if you stole my things?"

The wind took away his words, leaving only the whining wind ending.

Someone came to look for Baitu early the next morning.

Before Bai Tuo opened the door, the man saw Bai Tuo still awake, and he tried to grab her arm.