441-450

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration: Adonis, Let’s Talk! QTALT » Chapter 441: I rely on my ability to support my family (63)
Quick Transmigration: Adonis, Let’s Talk! Chapter 441: I rely on my ability to support my family (63)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Lan Yujian couldn't say a word, and after a long while, he limped out.

Concubine Jiu followed behind him and flew out together.

Bai Cuo doesn't care about the Jiu Concubine, she has a sense of measure and will never kill anyone, and no one else can hurt her.

When Lan Yujian went downstairs, he cursed and spit on the ground.

After seeing the bloodshot eyes, it is even more qi.

"Little white-eyed wolf, can't be born without me, so he treated me this way."

Angry to anger, he took the white tufts again.

Who knows the rhythm that she can beat so much, she's going to beat him to death.

I knew I wouldn't come to see her today.

Lan Yujian regretted it, and finally struggled down to the first floor. Suddenly he felt that someone kicked his back, staggered, and fell to the ground.

Jiufei clapped her hands, learning Bai Tu's tone and said, "You're done!"

Lan Yujian fell so hard that he gasped on the ground.

I got up for a long time, and looked back, where there were people.

He felt that Bai Tuo had kicked it again, and he almost didn't feel mad.

......

Bai Tuo didn't expect to be so coincidental that Xie Qi came back just when he hit someone.

She has always done her own way, she hits as she wants to, and she doesn't care about the consequences.

But Xie Qi is now a student, and it would be no good if the teaching breaks down.

The atmosphere was extremely embarrassing, and Bai Tuo coughed slightly, and was about to open an explanation. He listened to Xie Qi said: "Don't do it yourself next time, what if I get injured?"

Before today, he didn't know that Bai Tu's combat effectiveness was so strong.

However, it doesn't seem to be a violation at all.

Like this person, he is so strong.

Bai Tuo waited for a long time before he came to such a sentence, which was a rare surprise.

Xie Qi didn't ask what's the situation?

Isn't this just mindless short-term protection?

So you are like Xie Qi.

But Bai Tuo still had to explain: "He came over to ask me for money. I didn't please my eyes, so I just gave him a shot."

Hearing this smoothly, Xie Qi wanted to laugh.

Trying to squeeze his face, in the end he couldn't hold it back, and the corners of his lips kept rising.

"What happened after I left?"

She said it before, but didn't elaborate.

Xie Qi didn't ask either, but Lan Yujian came to the door directly today. Xie Qi was not at ease and still wanted to know the answer.

Bai Tuo stroked the plot in his mind. After smoothing it, he began to say: "After you left that year, Lan Yujian divorced my mother, and found a wife later. I should give him a son, my mother's body. No, I didn’t resist. I will live alone in the future, and then I will come to you."