261-270

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration: Adonis, Let’s Talk! QTALT » Chapter 261: What a coincidence, I am not favored either (53)
Quick Transmigration: Adonis, Let’s Talk! Chapter 261: What a coincidence, I am not favored either (53)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Tai Fu Yuan would not ask whether he picked it only once or many times.

Moreover, these words cleverly dispelled the suspicion that Bai Tuo had passed her things along.

Taifu Yuan had always been proud of Yuan Xi before, and she felt extremely shameless for such sneaky things.

Scholars pay more attention to face than anyone else. At this moment, Tai Fu Yuan's face turns black when he hears this.

Yuan Xi didn't expect Yin Peng to turn to each other directly. Although he said there was nothing wrong with it, Yuan Xi also understood some of the little talking skills.

Just as she wanted to explain, she was suddenly at a loss.

In the eyes of outsiders, Yin Peng has been with her, and it is impossible to protect that Yuan cluster for no reason.

And if she said that Yin Peng hadn't been with herself afterwards, so she didn't see the next scene, it would be even more unconvincing.

Not only was it not persuasive, but her behavior of leaving Yin Peng halfway was likely to be ridiculed by everyone.

Yuan Xi was standing there, her face flushed anxiously.

Yuan Taifu was disappointed in his heart, and still asked her with a little expectation: "What else do you want to say?"

Anything else to say?

She didn't succeed in the complaint, and got herself dirty with water.

Now let's talk about it, it will only get darker and darker.

Yuan Xi knew what her mother's personality was, and she couldn't put sand in her eyes.

Even if she spoils herself, there are limits and principles.

Yuan Xi gritted her teeth and said, "It was Yuan Xi who was obsessed with ghosts for a while. Yuan Xi will not commit any more crimes, and will be careful later.

It should be too late to make up for it.

After listening to these words, Tai Fu Yuan sighed: "You have read so many books, you should know the truth, and you must not repeat it."

Yuan Xi lowered her head, acting cutely.

General Lin Xiao didn't participate in the spring hunt. One reason was that she didn't want to form a team with other men, and didn't want to invite Xiao Shizi abruptly.

Another reason is that she saw Bai Tuo attend.

She had seen this second young lady of the Yuan family before, and when she saw each other, she only felt that the other party was cowardly.

Obviously being bullied by the eldest sister, so embarrassed, I don't know how to refute.

When I saw it today, I found that the other party seemed to have changed, and both his attitude and behavior were different from before.

The same is a woman, General Lin appreciates her such changes.

Furthermore, when Xiao Shizi came to look for her before, he mentioned Yuan Cuo to himself, saying that it was Yuan Cuo who asked him to come to her directly.

Although General Lin didn't say anything on the face, he still remembered this person in his heart.

If you change to another woman, it is estimated that you have deceived Xiao Shizi away.