[six - we meet again]

Start from the beginning

he scratched his head as he laughed.
"i'll pay for it,i promise."

beautiful felt a sudden shyness overtake her body as she became insecure.
"i was just kidding."
she mumbled.

"i know."
he nodded with a grin.

beautiful nodded as she walked around him,heading for the double doors.

just as she opened the door,the guy was coming out the other one,following her into the parking lot.

beautiful had never been in an unsafe situation when it came to men,but she was still cautious.

she took note of the pepper spray in her backpack pocket,just in case.

"i've seen you around for the past couple of days,are you new?"
he asked.

beautiful looked at him before shaking her head silently.

"oh. well,we've never met but i'm sure you already know me."
he chuckled.

beautiful shook her head as she pulled her keys out of her pocket,unlocking her car.
"i don't."

he hummed as he watched beautiful open the door to her car getting into her seat.

"well,i'm keith. it's nice to meet you."
he stuck his hand out shaking hers with a smile.

beautiful nodded as she closed her door,looking at him out the window.

her eyebrows fell as she let her window down,talking to him.
"aren't you gonna be late for your class?"
she wondered timidly.

keith's eyes widened as he sprinted for the doors.
"shit!"

beautiful scratched her head confused as she turned on her car,driving out of the parking lot.

she arrived at home shortly,sifting through her keys before unlocking the door,walking in.

"hey! how was class,do you want some takeout?"
sincere at on the couch with a container of chinese food.

beautiful let out a large sigh as she slipped her shoes off.
"it was..normal. i guess,i didn't get yelled at or called out so i guess that's as normal as it gets."

beautiful collapsed down on the couch next to her,picking up a container of chow mein.

"how did you get chinese food...for breakfast?"
she asked confused as she ate the noodles with chopsticks.

sincere swallowed her food.
"there's no schedule for chinese food. every hour is chinese hour."

beautiful cringed with a grin as she ate her food.
"ew. that was..corny."

they both ate in silence,before sincere looked up,her eyes latching onto beautiful's shoulder.

her eyes widened.
"what happened to your arm?"
she worried.

beautiful swallowed her food before peering at her right shoulder,only now noticing the small bruise forming there.

"oh,this guy ran into me on my way out of class today. it wasn't the first time either. i think he said his name was keith,really tall,brown curls."
she mentioned.