Rebekah sat by the beach, talking to Klaus, while leaving Kol and Damon alone with Aria and Jeremy's dead bodies, "She's gone Nik" Rebekah cried, "She left us, again".

"No!" Klaus yelled, "She can't be Rebekah, she can't be gone!".

"It was Katherine" Rebekah informed, "I think she was following us this whole time, the cure and Silas and Damien are also gone".

"What am I supposed to tell Caroline?" Klaus whispered, "She's waiting for Aria to return, she's planned this whole movie night, what am I supposed to say to her? How can I tell her that her sister's never coming back to her? How can I accept the fact that my best friend is gone again?".

Hearing Klaus, Rebekah started crying harder, "Nik" Rebekah cried, "Damon and Kol are with Aria's body, they both refuse to let her go, they believe that she will somehow wake up, and Kol saw the Gilbert ring on Jeremy's so he thinks his also coming back, but Nik he was part of the five, a hunter".

"His supernatural" Klaus realised, "The ring's not going to work on him".

"None of them are willing to accept Jeremy and Aria's death, it's bad Nik, it's really bad, I don't know what to do" Rebekah cried.

"Rebekah come back" Klaus said, "Bring all of them back".

Rebekah nodded, "I will tell, you need to call Elijah and tell Caroline as well".

"I know" Klaus whispered, dreading telling Caroline.

***

"Hey, your here" Caroline smiled, seeing Klaus enter Alaric's apartment, "Okay, so I was thinking of baking brownies, Aria loves chocolate brownies and she got Rebekah hooked on it as well, after they both come back from being on that horrible island for so long, I think they deserve something good".

"Caroline" Klaus whispered.

"Yeah?" Caroline asked, rummaging through Ric's cupboards.

"Caroline" Klaus repeated, grabbing Caroline's hand and making her face him.

"What?" Caroline asked, "Have you been crying, your eyes are red".

"Come with me" Klaus said, ignoring Caroline's question and forcing her to sit on the couch.

"Klaus, what's going on?" Caroline asked, fear rising in her heart.

"Caroline, something happend at the island" Klaus replied, tears welling in his eyes.

"What happened?" Caroline asked worried, "Is everyone okay?".

"Katherine had followed them to the island" Klaus replied, shocking Caroline, "She raised Silas and Damien by--".

"By what Klaus?" Caroline snapped, not liking the suspense.

"By feeding them Jeremy" Klaus replied.

"What?" Caroline whispered, "Is he--, is he okay?".

"His neck was snapped Caroline" Klaus replied, shocking Caroline, "Jeremy's dead".

"Oh my god" Caroline cried, "Oh my god, Jeremy's dead, oh my god", Caroline looked at Klaus with teary eyes, "How's Aria? She must be so devastated, how is she going to get through this? She can't lose anyone else, this will break her".