The only way he could keep his miserable life now was to provide Henry with everything that he wanted from the Manoban Family.

Speaking of the Manoban Family, Hu Renjie's heart became even more sour. He couldn't understand why Henry wanted the Manoban Family's list of contacts in the black market.

Until now, Hu Renjie couldn't understand Henry's motives behind his desire to acquire the Manoban Conglomerate. It couldn't be because of money, as everyone knew that Henry's international business ventures could amount to billions. Could it be greed? Or just pure hate?

...

Meanwhile, the news had also reached Chaeyoung's ears after Jin obediently narrated everything to her.

Somehow, this side of Lisa was making her laugh in glee. Her wife was slowly showing her wings to everyone.

And Chaeyoung loved it.

"Young Miss, Miss Manoban said that she would meet you at the hospital later. She also said she is going to take you to dinner after visiting the Madam and the Master," Jin respectfully said.

"Hmmm... Got it." Chaeyoung just nodded and went to prepare for their visit to the hospital. Since it was a surprise trip, Chaeyoung and Lisa hadn't been able to bring many clothes. She immediately made a mental note to go shopping with Lisa when they were free.

After a few minutes, Chaeyoung left her room wearing a casual white mid-thigh dress paired with black ankle-high boots. Her outfit made her look casual and sexy at the same time.

Jin immediately drove Chaeyoung to the hospital to meet with Lisa. Right now, both Wang Bolin and Jin were acting as Chaeyoung's bodyguards while Lisa used the company car and driver.

On their way to the hospital, Chaeyoung's gaze was glued on the current billboard on one of the buildings in the middle of the city.

She squinted her eyes as memories from the past flooded her.

Then, she murmured, her eyes full of mirth, "Yuri."

...

After Chaeyoung and Lisa made sure that Marco was going to be fine, the duo decided not to linger and went for a little sightseeing and to have dinner.

It was Chaeyoung's first time visiting the most expensive city of the country so Lisa made sure to tour her a little. She introduced her to her favorite places in the city and promised to accompany her that weekend to shop.

"This is a high-end restaurant." Chaeyoung stated as she pouted at Lisa. After they arrived at the restaurant, Chaeyoung immediately noticed that they were about to enter into a very high-end establishment.

Of course, Chaeyoung had no problems with places like this. But this time, she was clearly underdressed for the place. Lisa was still establishing her own name in the city. She didn't want to embarrass her wife.

"What's wrong?" When Lisa looked at her, a realization crossed her features. Lisa smiled at Chaeyoung before holding her waist and kissing her head. "You look fine. Don't worry about it."

Chaeyoung just rolled her eyes and didn't say anything as Lisa led her inside the restaurant. Since Lisa had already asked Bambam to make a reservation, the couple easily made their way to the room.