Chapter 10- The Journal

Chapter 10

The mystery finally begins to show itself and I am excited to be writing this chapter!

That night after dinner I decided that I was too curious to wait any longer and went ahead and took a peak at the first entry into the journal. What I found was astonishing beyond words.

In the journal Xarina talked about me meeting Ivan, Shayde and Elder Rueben.

The night of Isadora's arrival~~~

A young boy whom I do not know. I can describe this boy as a handsome youngster with blonde messy hair. His eyes were the lightest color brown I had ever seen. The young boy is apparently interested in Isadora, he has left her the Tulip outside her door, right after meeting her. I studied him and watched as he returned to his room. I figured this was the end of my vision. However, what I have seen in quite shocking.. Elder Rueben was walking down the hallway. He stopped in front of Isadora's door, bent down and took the Tulip and continued on. I studied his face and he was angry that someone had left the tulip. The vision ended immediately after that.

I am quite concerned because Elder Rueben is a dark person. What could he possibly want with my God Daughter! I must see more. So, I will focus on Elder Rueben and see what I come up with.

My vision began in Elder Ruebens room. He was furiously pacing back and forth through the room. He was saying something and I needed to hear what it was so I began to chant and focus harder. He was repeating himself, over and over and over again. " She is mine! The damned people are trying to ruin my plan... MINE! MINE!" he slammed his fists on his desk.

One of the servants walked in and he ordered them to send for Elder Shayde. A few moments later Shayde entered into Ruebens office. From what I could tell it was all business. Content on what I had found out, I released my concentration and zoned out of he vision.

Lesson one, do not trust Elder Rueben. He has intentions for my God Daughter and I am absolutely sure they are not good ones.

I shuddered at the thought of what I had just read. Elder Rueben wanted me for himself why? Why was I so important to him? I was also curious as to why Shayde would be talking to him. They had nothing in common except for the fact that they both are Elders. I shrugged, maybe it was nothing and just about the academy or something. I continued to read on...

Lesson one: How to hear in a vision.

In order to hear what the people are saying in the vision you must focus on the person directly. Allowing their voice to have sound. You can not try to listen with your ears because you are really not there. You must transform their words into sounds by focusing on exactly what they are saying.

To begin to channel a vision you must  lay down and begin to concentrate on one person specifically. Lets say for instance, Elder Rueben. Softly chant his name in your head over and over until he begins to appear in front of you. Don't be alarmed he can not see you. I really wanted to do this.

So, I laid on the bed and began to really try to focus. Doing exactly as Xarina had instructed me to do. When Elder Rueben began to phase into my view in front of my eyes. Trying to focus better, I peered from side to side. Where the hell am I? This isn't his office. That is where I generally see him at. Hmm... Well I kept focusing and following as he walked down a long corridor. If I didn't know this was a vision I would be totally freaked out. It was so creepy.

The walls were covered in soot and mold. Old limestone held the structure up. Elder Rueben came to a iron door and began to use the huge door knocker, making a clingy sound I could actually hear that echoed, literally making my bones ache. I shivered...