Chapter 6- Goddess of Emotion

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED -- Brenda England

Chapter 6 - Goddess of Emotion

So the last chapter ended with Issy realizing that she had accepted a courtship from 2 different guys and she had no clue who it was. This chapter will go more into depth about that as she tries to figure out for sure who the guys are.

WARNING THIS CHAPTER DOES HAVE SEXUAL CONTENT.. DO not continue if it will upset you or you do not like it.

No one is commenting the story guys. Did you like it so far? Is is bad? Its ok if you don't like it, I just want to know so I don't waste my time if no one likes it. Comment and vote if you do like it please!

Thanks a ton! Brenda

It was Saturday morning and Issy woke to find Gloria had left to return to her room. She left a note on my nightstand saying to stop by once I was up and about. I rubbed my forehead recalling last nights happenings. How did I end up getting myself in such a mess.

I was pretty sure that the two guys interested in me was Elder Rueben and Elder Shayde. The big problem was is how I was going to figure it out for sure and break it to the one I didn't want to be involved in. All I needed was for someones feelings to get hurt or worse have them hate me. I reached for my fathers photo and pressed it against my chest, laying back on my bed.

I was daydreaming about Shayde's gorgeous eyes. He was so sweet and adorable. That's when I heard a loud rap on the door. Bang bang bang. Startled I jumped up out the bed, quickly returning my fathers picture to my night stand. I grabbed a robe to cover myself properly, since I had fallen asleep in my t-shirt and panties last night while having a girls talk with Gloria. "Coming" I shouted, as I went to answer the door.

I slowly opened my heavy door, peaking out through a crack to find one of the servants standing at my door. "Can I help you" curious as to what they could possibly need from me. "I am sorry to disturb you Goddess Isadora however, Elder Rueben asks that you join him for brunch in the garden. " What, is he serious? I can't go to brunch with him.. " Can you please tell Elder Rueben that I apologize but I have already made plans to meet with Gloria from brunch this morning." I prayed this was a good enough reason and would not anger him. The servant looked a bit disturbed but nodded and left quickly, Hmm, I wonder why she looked upset. I shrugged it off and decided it was time to take a nice warm bath.

I must of dozed off to sleep because I woke to a freezing cold bath. I quickly got out and began to dry off. When again there was a knocking at my door. Frustrated I yelled "who is it?" But of course no on answered. I went quickly to open the door, totally forgetting I was standing in my room with only a towel on dripping wet.

When I opened the door quickly, I was a bit irritated with all these people that kept coming to my room when I was busy trying to wake up or get ready. As I opened the door I grouchily said , "YES?"Rolling my eyes up to meet Shayde standing in front of me. "Ohh my, I am so very sorry Shayde, I thought you were someone else." I had totally forgotten I was standing there half naked with this gorgeous man standing in front of me. "Would you like to come in?"