Chapter 9- Goddess of Emotion

Hey everyone! I Know it has been a while since I wrote a chapter but I am doing it now.

Just a bit of an explanation so far as to who is a God of what and what powers they have SO FAR. They will be growing and getting more powers as they go.

Ivan is the God of Winter- We know he can move objects with his powers & eventually will be controlling Winter itself.

Isadora is the Goddess of Emotion- What we know about her is that she can read peoples minds and emotions.

Elder Shayde is the God of Night- We dont know much about his powers except that maybe he has an aura about himself that he enchances desire.

Elder Rueben, God of Secrets - We have yet to find out.

Gloria- Goddess of Natures Growth. - We have yet to find out.

©bffbnj- Brenda England

I leaned against the door trying to stop my heart from racing and my breathing to calm. I knew that my life was spinning out of control and I had absolutely no idea how to slow it down or even make it stop without hurting someone. After a few moments I slid down the door and sat there thinking about all the events that have been going on.

There were 3 different men that were interested in me or am I confused. It was obvious that Shayde was interested in me after our adventure at the creek and horseback riding. He was an amazing man . He is so sexy, caring, affectionate, and I truly loved spending time with him. However, was I sure he was one of the guys that gave me the flower? Honestly I wasn't. I had just assumed he had. I made a mental note to ask him next time I seen him.

Then there was Ivan. He told me himself that he had given me a flower. At least I didn't have to question him about it. But did I really like Ivan any other way than a friend. I shook my head and ran my fingers through my hair. I honestly didn't know at this point. I didn't feel the same desires for him as I do Shayde but I thought he was adorably cute and a blast to hang out with.

Lastly, there was the creepy Elder Rueben. I wasn't 100 percent sure that he sent me a flower. It just seemed that since I wore that tulip in my hair he was trying to talk to me more and hang out. Plus he had asked me to join him for breakfast. I know he has been working overly hard to try and figure out who my stalker was. So, I just couldn't be mean to him. Plus he was like in charge here. I knew I needed to talk to him and clear things up but I was just a bit afraid of him. He was being nice to me now but I had seen him get really angry at some of the other student Gods and it was not a very pretty sight.

After a few minutes of stirring on what to do I finally came to the conclusion that I was just going to talk to all of them. Rueben was going to find out that I was not interested in him and that I had no intentions of being in a courtship with him. Id just have to find a way to do it gently so he wouldn't get angry at me.

I was satisfied with my conclusion. I got up and began to get ready for bed. I crawled into my comfy bed and drifted off to sleep. I was having a wonderful dream about my home and horse Gallant when something startled me. I opened my eyes quickly, reaching for my light.

"Who is there?" I looked around and no one was around but could of swore that I heard my bedroom door open and then shut. Maybe I am just being paranoid. I got up and went to the bedroom door, checking to be sure that I had in fact locked the door. I looked around and everything seemed to be in place. I was really starting to get paranoid I thought.

I crawled back under my covers and laid for a while before finally drifting back off to sleep. Only this time I was dreaming a vivid dream of Shayde and Elder Rueben. They were arguing about something. This one was like the others that I had in my bathtub. I couldn't hear exactly what they were saying but I could tell they were angry about something. Shayde was pointing at what looked like a dungeon door. I walked closer to him for a moment trying to make out what he was saying.