Chapter 11 - Shopping

Chapter 11

I hope you enjoyed the previous chapter. I really enjoyed writing that one. Please make sure to comment and vote if you liked it.

The next couple days flew by and before I knew it I was saying goodbye to Gloria as she got ready to leave for her week vacation back at home. I gave her a huge hug before she disappeared out the portal into the real world. I was sad to see her go. I was going to miss her this week, especially with us not having any classes.

I shrugged, I was going to have the make the best of it. I had planned on going horseback riding every day with Gallant. I even secretly hoped Shayde would accompany me during my rides but I wasn't sure he was going to be around, since the Elders got vacation too.

I entered the castle after escorting Gloria to the portal. There were only a handful of people left at the castle. Making it eerily quiet. Feeling like someone was watching me, I hurried into my room and shut the door. I shivered, I have no idea how I am going to make it through the next 2 weeks with most of the castle gone.

I reached into my pillowcase pulling out the journal. The last 2 entries that I read weren't nearly as exciting as my first one. But I kept to my word and only was reading one entry a day. Otherwise, I was sure to become obsessed with it. I figured knowing too much about the future may not necessarily be a good thing.

I laid on my stomach and was admiring the journal and its greatness. It was huge and full of so much information. I ran my hand across the brown leather cover, opening it to the forth page before reading.

Lesson 4 - A new ability.

Today's lesson we will begin with a new ability. I am sure you had no idea you were capable of this. So, before I go into detail about how to use this ability it is imperative that you do not use this ability unless forced to do so. It is not to be used lightly at all. Anytime you use this ability you can change everything, and I do mean everything...

This is called Emotional alterations..

Basically what you can do with this ability is change the way someone feels about something. No convincing is needed because, with your touch upon their head, their emotions and feelings will bend to your will.

So, for example. Lets say Ivan has bad feelings about someone and he really shouldn't because that person is a good person. By placing your hands upon his forehead you can make him feel as you desire him to feel.

Now, I am sure you can see how this ability can be very dangerous. If you alter someones feelings and it can have a ripple affect on things. Ever alteration that you do will affect someone in one way or another. You must never use this ability unless it is absolutely necessary.

Now, there is one down side to this ability. It will leave you drained for quite a while. You will not be able to move, eat or function for days or even weeks, depending on the strength of the alterations done.

I cant stress enough how important that you do not use these skills is. There are few people who know of this skill, The Goddesses of Emotion throughout history have guarded this extremely well. If anyone were to find out it could be life shattering to our world and the world of humans.

I sat up on my bed. Taking a deep breath, every time I read this journal, my life seemed to get more and more complicated. I wondered if anyone else has such strong abilities. I thought over what I knew of my friends and no one seemed to possess something so life changing. Why me? Why did I have to get all these responsibilities?

While I was deep in thought, I heard a soft knock on the door and Ivan entered the room. Wanting to hide my journal I quickly closed it, pushing it behind me.