Chapter 12 Turmoil

This chapter is Dedicated to my friend Candie, for being a loyal reader and always having feedback for me! <3 ya

Chapter 12

Hey everyone! Hope you enjoy the next chapter.

All rights reserved! Bffbnj - Brenda England

******************************************************

The following morning I woke feeling just as confused as I was the night before. How was I ever going to decide between Ivan and Shayde. They both had such good qualities and there were things I liked about both of them. I laid in my bed and decided I would try to have a vision about Shayde. Maybe that would help me decide which way to go.

I focused for a while before things started to become hazy. The room around me began to drift away, bringing me to a different place all together. I looked around, not recognizing anything around me. It appeared to be a small cottage. There was a wood burning stove lit in the corner. With an old rocking chair and blanket laid over the back of it. Whoever lived here either didn't clean ever or the house was abandoned. I was guessing it was empty.

I hadn't tried to focus in the sounds going on but I continued to walk down the small hallway, leading to what I would of guessed was a bedroom. I strained to focus on what was being played before my eyes. Shayde was standing next to what appeared to be an old dresser of some kind. It had a huge mirror and female items were laid out along the top of it.

He slowly ran his fingers across the dresser, leaving finger prints because of the dust. He came upon a hair brush, picking it up he admired the detail of the brush. As if he was reliving a memory or something.

I was so confused, this obviously was a home of a woman. Was it his mother's home or maybe deceased wife? It could be a sister even. I don't know, but all I do know is that whoever lived her meant a great deal to Shayde. I moved around the bed to get a better view of his face. Trying to decipher his reaction and emotions.

Shayde's eyes were filling with tears. I began to see his mouth move, like he was speaking, but no one was there. I channeled harder on his mouth, feeling the need to know what he was saying.

He continued to brush his hand along the items in the bedroom. "I love her and she hates me." he shook his head. Clearly distressed by whomever he was referring to. "I don't know if she will ever forgive me." He paced some more, " I can't say that I blame her."

Shayde walked out of the bedroom, to where the kitchen table was, reaching for a scarf and pulling it to his face. "Oh how I wish you were here. " he continued, "I miss you so much."

Not being able to bear much more I pulled out from the vision. I was sad for Shayde, whoever he was talking about was angry with him and whoever he was talking to must have been someone he clearly loved to death. I didn't know if I should be jealous of either of them.

I mean, was I in love with Shayde? I honestly had no idea. I did care about him, but I also cared about Ivan. I let out a huge sigh. I was no better off than I was before I had the vision. Now I was even more confused, if that was even possible.

I was so frustrated that I figured Id have a talk with my longest friend ever. Gallant! I would go riding and maybe just maybe clear my head. I threw on some jeans and my boots, grabbing a jacket in case it was chilly later and headed to the stables. I brought the journal with me, deciding I would read some by the creek. I even stopped by the kitchen to grab a sandwich, figuring id make a day of it.

That's when I ran into that strange woman I had seen in the vision with Ivan. She was doing the breakfast dishes, I guess the help didn't get vacation when we did. "Umm oh hi. Good Afternoon" I said trying to sound as normal as possible. It was obvious this woman did not like me at all.