"They are outside having tea..you go I'll take your tea their" saying Mr.Minhyuk went to kitchen.

Kartikey gets up amd went outside. He saw the others having tea.

"Kartikey you awaken? " Mr.Kinhyuk asks as he saw Kartikey coming.

"Hey are you good? Any prblm in health?" Kinshuk asks.

"I'm gud..you all?" Kartikey says as he took a seat beside Mallika.

"We are good too" Harrsh says.

"Anyways who was that guy? Nd why he took us to other side?" Devesh asks looking at Mr.Kinhyuk.

"How can i know sir? I haven't seen him.." he explains.

"Hm..you are right. Well when can we go home then?" Kinshuk asks.

Mr.Kinhyuk opens his mouth to say but was cut by Mr.Minhyuk...

"Here is your tea" Mr.Minhyuk gave a cup of tea .

Kartikey gave a weak smile.

"Well you can't go back now. At first you all have to get well..nd meanwhile we have to found who did this with you..also the car is damage nd their is no other car nearby" Mr.Kinhyuk explains in one go.

"Hmm..okey then we will stay here for some more time then" Kinshuk nods as the other agress.

"Good then..I'll request you all to go back inside and take rest..I and Kinhyuk will take care of you all" Mr.Minhyuk said smiling.

Others smiled too and slowly gets up and went inside.

As everyone went inside both Mr.Kinhyuk & Mr.Minhyuk leaves a deep sigh.

"Good thing Master erased that controlling and jumping from mountain part from their memory" Mr.Minhyuk says and the other one nods in agreement.

"Basant!!" Sumedh shouts as he came down from the stairs.

"What?" The other says who was lying on the couch.

"Have you seen my suit?"

"Why?"

"Just thinking to go to the town" Sumedh replies.

"Just wear something casual" Basant says lazily.

"No! No...you know how picky I'm when it comes to dressing" Sumedh says proudly.

Basant wakes up even tho he don't want to,
"You and your dressing sense" Basant rolls his eyes and in a blink a black suit came on the coffee table.

"Take this" Basant says handling it to Sumedh.

Sumedh thanks him and turns to go when,

"Wait- why are you going to town?" Basant asks.

"To buy groceries" Sumedh smiles and went away.

"Ah..groce-" Basant tooks the posture for lying when he suddenly realised what Sumedh said, " aree man you buying groceries means..starving!!"

Basant quickly gets up and ran to his room,
"Basant be fast..yeh banda sirf chocolate nd ice cream kharide ga!"

"Why do you never leave me alone when it comes to groceries?" Sumedh says as he drives the car.

"Believing you in groceries is equal to waste of money" Basant replies.

Sumedh rolls his eyes.

"Btw..are those ppl gonna stay here?" Basant asks breaking the silence.

"Hmm..for now" Sumedh answers.

"And what about Junho?"

Sumedh looks at Basant.

"You think what is he saying and doing is just him..or any other prospective?" Basant explains his question.

"Well..talking about prospective every person has their own prospective in one story. Unless he opens up too me how can i know or do something?" Sumedh elucidate.

" I don't think he will open to you anymore after what happened" Basant sighs after saying this and looked out of the window.

Sumedh looked at Basant then again on the road...

"Well...maybe" Sumedh utters under breath.

___________________________________________

Hello........

Hope you like the update,

Well their is something i wanna say...some of u ask me in DMS that what's the Genre of the story..

Let's clear it, The Genre is FANFICTION.

& If u Ask Abt Type..Well it's a,

• Suspense, • Mysterious type with lots of twists.

I'll make you come to an assumption and then I'll again change it too other..sometimes not.

But anyways thanks to all who support me and show love to this Book tho I'm not a good writer.

But trying my best. Nd surely if u have any quarry regarding story ask in comment section or you can dm up.

Thank you for reading upto this,

Hope to meet you soon,
@/beatking_kai 🍒