I slowly open the door, but only about an inch. Brandon stands on the other side. He looks drained from his yelling, but he doesn't fail to smile when he sees me. "Hey."

"Hey." I reply and fully open the door.

"It's getting late... so we should set your room up." He scratches the back of his neck awkwardly. Part of me is glad he isn't bringing up what just happened.

"Right..." I step out of the bathroom, and a little closer to him, "Lead the way then."

Brandon goes to the next door over, and flicks on the light. One of my duffle bags sits on the bed in the corner of the room. This must be the bag Brandon packed on his own for me. Hopefully, he did okay. "Let's see how well you are with matching outfits." I unzip my bag and lean forward to see inside. Surprisingly, my clothes are all folded neatly inside.

Brandon's warm hands slide onto and down my hips. My heart pounds by his sudden closeness. "You're supposedly sleeping in here." He whispers in my ear as I slowly stand up straight.

I turn my head in an awkward position to look at him. "What does that mean?" By his tone and words, I could tell that was not the plan at all.

"My room is the door across the hall." He smirks, running his hands up and down my sides.

I swiftly turn to face him, wrapping my arms around his neck, "I see what you're saying."

Brandon's eyebrows jump, and then he leans in to kiss me. It causes all of my worries and stress to float away for the time being. Brandon pulls my hips closer to him forcefully. I hear something hit the floor and before I can acknowledge it, Brandon shoves me backwards. I land on the bed behind me. My bag is missing now. I laugh as he leans over me, joining me on the bed.

His body hovers over mine, and he just stares at me. My face becomes hot, "What?" The thought of him analyzing me and seeing every makeup covered pimple, unplucked eyebrow hair and some of my other insecurities makes me flustered.

"You are stunning." He gives me a soft kiss. It hurts to hear the words leave his mouth. Sometimes I find that hard to believe when I see myself compared to everyone else.

"If your mom sees us, I think she may just burn me." I state, looking past him and at the wide open bedroom door. I can imagine a normal parent's reaction to walking in on their kid like this but a demon parent... I think that would be a hundred times worse.

Brandon huffs at the statement about his parents. Obviously, the situation is still a little raw to him. "Screw them." Brandon kisses me like it is his way to forget. His shoulders relax under my hands. I am slightly glad that I toned out their argument earlier. I don't think I would be able to handle the things that were said. Especially if they were about me.

Someone clears their throat and my body goes stiff. Brandon looks over and I see his eyes roll. When I look, I understand why. Harmony is in the doorway with her bags. "I'm here to set up with you." Brandon gets off of me and sits at the end of the bed.

I look over to my left at the second bed in this room and suddenly it all clicks, "We're sharing a room?" I stressfully say, leaning towards Brandon.

Brandon scratches his head. He already knows the answer. You might as well kill me now before she decides to kill me in my sleep if we're sharing a room together.

"I mean, unless you'd like me to sleep somewhere else?" She stares at Brandon as if I am not here, but she makes sure I see the seductive look on her face.

"No one's stopping you from coming into the room." I state since she is standing in the doorway. Her focus turns to me, and then she steps through the door.