She has a smile that would make men weak at the knees, yet Vergil stands his ground with an irritated visage. The Pharaoh seemed to be enjoying his clearly irritated face, but decided to end it and introduced herself.

Ruz: Greetings Sir, Vergil. I am Ruz Dizirt, Pharaoh of these beautiful Oasis surrounded by the sands of time.

Vergil stared at the woman for a moment before sighing.

Vergil: Vergil Sparda, son of Sparda.

He then did a short but curt bow to not be disrespectful. Even if he didn't want any of this, it is still rude to not give respect to the Pharaoh of the land. Even if he did already disrespect her earlier.

Ruz: Now that pleasantries are done, I am forever grateful for your aid on dealing with those vermin, Sir Vergil.

Vergil could only nod, but felt irritated by the title "Sir".

Vergil: It was with our agreement, your Highness. However, I mean no disrespect. But this for me, is pointless.

That created friction between him and the Anubis, but they held themselves back as they realized that Vergil has not been affected by their Pharaoh's Royal Essence. Their minds went into overdrive as they think of a reason to why Vergil is able to resist her.

Ruz: That is true, however. It seems your companion needs this more than you.

He sent a quick glance at Meera, who still could feel her own broken rib, grind against the broken half and slightly touch the walls of her chest.

Vergil: I see, I suppose she needs medical care.

Ruz smiled, and snapped her fingers. Calling one of the child-like Mamono that is a Baphomet , to come flying next to her.

Ruz: Mylene, please bring Lady Meera to one of our medical wards, also bring her to a Hot Spring after. I am sure she needs to be refreshed.

The Baphomet nodded, and asked Meera to follow her. Meera however, looked at Vergil. As if, asking for permission.

Vergil nodded and she then followed the floating Baphoment, to a different room.

The room's temperature seemed to drop as Virgil's cold gaze, bore into her soul. Every passing second, felt like an hour and the longer she didn't speak, the intensity rises.

Ruz: I must admit. I felt cold from your glare, Sir Vergil. But let us get to the finer details.

Vergil raised a brow, but didn't stop her.

Ruz: I have seen Heroes before, yet you. You not only feel special, but the way you carry yourself is that of an Avenger.

Vergil couldn't help but be impressed, just by looking at him she is able to decipher who he was before.

That's right, after all. He wanted power, but not just for himself, but to avenge his Father's and Mother's deaths.

Vergil: Impressive, all that from just a look. Indeed I am, however. I have long since abandoned that path. I have found a better reason to exist is all that I can say.

Ruz nodded, but her knowledge hungry eyes continued to gleam as she looked at Vergil.

Ruz: Now for another important question. What are you?

The temperature of the room suddenly dropped. Both Anubis's and Sphinxes shivered and Ruz had to swallow a lump in her throat. But she temperature soon returned to normal, as Vergil sighed.

Vergil: I see, it is only a matter of time I suppose.

Vergil disappointingly shook his head as he rested it on his closed fist. Vergil then once more glared at both Lilith and Druella, while Ruz herself contemplated on whether she made a mistake or not