Chapter One, Reincarnation

I know that I've been reincarnated. My body is crying but my soul is not. I am a baby. This is the ninth time I have experienced this, so I know the feeling all too well, the displeasure of being unable to speak or move properly. But why hadn't my memories been erased? I could remember all my past lives as if I had seen them on paper. My memories of my past life and the lives before that should have been erased! What had gone wrong? Or was it not an accident, but a purposeful blessing to help me stay alive this time? Huh. I suppose so. I shall use it to my advantage.

When I could finally open my eyes, I caught a glimpse of myself in a small mirror on a doctor's cart. Through my blurry eyes, I saw my brown eyes, tiny tufts of black hair, little feet, and mini hands. I was definitely a baby.

I shall relay what I now know. I know that if I die, the world ends, that felons will try to kill me because if they do, they can be in control of the world since it is my last life. What I mean by "be in control of the world" is that they can kill anyone they choose and bring others back to life. It is my last chance to keep the world from ending, and I know that I will not die of old age or illness, I will only die if I am killed by my own hand or by the hands of another.

I will go along and tell you my life story along the way of my life, dear reader, but I will not tell you my name. I shall be called #####, for you cannot know who I am.

It will be tedious, but I shall wait until I am a certain age at a certain moment(I shan't tell you my age) to tell you the rest of this story.

For now, you know what you need to know. This will take a while, but you'll have to wait for me to grow. I swear, the moment I see Dougleman, I'll kill him.