"Wait what? Why in the world would you say that?"

"Because if he would like anyone it would be you. I mean why wouldn't he?"

"Uh maybe because he's in love with YOU!"

"What."

"He's in love with you."

"Now why in the world would you think that?"

Be-because o-of what happened."

"What do you mean?"

"About 5 minutes before everyone saw the video I was sent the full version from Kirishima.

"What!"

"After I watched it he told me that he wouldn't show the parts that showed me in them as long as I were to do something for him. .. A-a-an-nd I t-told him y-yes"

"What!"

"I know! A-and it wasn't worth it. It was the worst thing I had to do *light sobs* I should've just told him not to bother and to leave me in it *sobs* b-but I didn't."

"What did you do for him?"

"..."

"ANSWER ME KATSUKI!" Izuku screamed as he lightly shook Katsuki.

"I-I told him ev-rything."

"What do you mean everything."

"Every moment, every look, every time we were together, every word we shared, every intimate moment, everything! *sobs* I-I'm so sorry *sobs*"

"What else did he do?"

⚠Triger Warning ⚠

"Huh? *sniff*"

"That couldn't have been it. What was it that made you so terrified of him that made you cry and go into a panic attack."

"When he w-would call me t-to his r-oom for the intimate st-stories of us, he w-would tie me up to a-a ch-chair a-an-nd w-wou-would make me tell him all the stuff y-you used to do to me b-but in-instead of saying that you did it to me I would h-have to say th-that you did it to him a-and he would jerk off in front of me while I told him. But sometimes if he got carried away he would c-cum on m-me a-and w-would touch me lightly like stroke my hair and face and would call me by your last name*sobs*"

"..."

Izuku then started to walk up the stairs in silence. Not saying one word then comes down the stairs in all black clothing and a black beanie.

"Zu w-where are y-you going? *sniff*"

"If I tell you, you'll be a conflict of interest."

"What? Wait, are you going-? No Izuku, you are not going to risk your hero license for something that happened so long ago!"

"That's exactly it! To me it wasn't 10 years ago, it's right now! How can you ask me to ignore something like this! What he did to you is horrible! He deserves to rot in jail!"

"And how the hell are you exactly going to put him in jail? By almost beating beating him to death?"

Midoriya then came to his senses and realized that what he was about to do was not the right thing.

"Look Zu I know that you want him to hurt as much as I did, but it's not worth it. I know it may not look like it but I'm better now. I have ways of coping if I start to think about what happened back then and that's very rare. The only reason I had a panic attack was because he surprised me and came out of nowhere. I'm perfectly fine okay. No need to go beat him up, one day he will get what he deserves."

"Yeah okay, sure. Can you come here so I could hug you please?"

"Yes of course." Katsuki said as he wrapped his arms around Izuku.

--About 40 Minutes Later In Bed--

*Knock-Knock Knock-Knock Knock-Knock*

"Zu do you here that?" Katsuki asked Izuku as he carefully woke him up.

"Huh? Yeah~ *yawn* I think someone's knocking. I'll go check it out, you stay here."

"Okay."

Izuku then got out of bed and started to make his way down the stairs and through the hallway to the front door. As he got closer to the door he noticed it was a woman waiting outside the door in the dark.

*Knock-Knock*

Izuku then reached to open the door to see who the woman that just woke him up was.

*Door Open*

Sleepily he said "Can I hel-" Then his eyes widened.

"What are you doing here?"

"We need to talk Izuku."

"Do we have to right now? You woke me up with all your knocking and how did you know where I live."

"I-I called your mom."

"You called my mom?!"

"I know I'm sorry but we really need to talk."

"Do we really need to talk now Violet?"

"Yes now!"

"It's the middle of the Fucking night."

"I know but we need to talk."

"You keep saying that but what exactly do we need to talk about?"

"Us."

"Excuse me?"

"Us, we need to talk about us."

Izuku turned his head toward the hallway to see his fiancée walking into the room.

"Zu~ who's at the door~?"

"Kat uh you remember Violet right? My ex-wife."

Katsuki's eyes widened as he saw Izuku's ex-wife stand before him.

"Uh no not really I know of her. Hi I'm-"

"Katsuki Bakugou, Izuku's fiancée and one and only true love. Nice to finally meat you."

She said as she stuck her hand out to shake Katsuki's.

"What do you need to talk to me about Vi?"

"Well there is no easy way to say this. Um well I'm Pregnant."