Because Bai Tuo is indeed a member of the program group, but not a guest.

Fu Huaizhu pursed his lips obediently. He looked like an inexperienced teenager with clear and beautiful eyes.

"Yes."

His answer was simple.

Jiang Wanwan said very freely, "I know, it's not me, otherwise you won't be so uncomfortable. I'm sorry you didn't like me, but I'm very happy these days. Thank you, I don't have to ask anymore. ."

Bai Tu sees all this in his eyes.

Seeing Jiang Wanwan's pretending to be free and easy, if this look is seen by her fans, it is estimated that she will feel distressed again.

I have to say that Jiang Wanwan deserves to be a man who has lived for two lifetimes.

Except for her lack of composure before, she is very smart today.

Know what expressions to make and what to say when facing the camera.

She even knew that Fu Huaizhu would definitely reject her, so she didn't ask that sentence, so her image was always beautiful.

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents

About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration: Adonis, Let’s Talk! QTALT » Chapter 352: Little wolf dog, he will be fine (42)
Quick Transmigration: Adonis, Let’s Talk! Chapter 352: Little wolf dog, he will be fine (42)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
In the end, it played a finishing touch.

She is so open-minded, and if the person Fu Huaizhu likes is not as good as her, she will definitely be compared.

Jiang Wanwan became a white moonlight completely.

The idea is good.

It's just that Bai Yueguang is not so good.

What if dark clouds cover the sky?

Jiang Wanwan ended the fastest here.

Because she was the only one who asked questions, Fu Huaizhu didn't ask questions.

After it was over, Fu Huaizhu breathed a sigh of relief.

After seeing that Bai Tuo was still busy there, Fu Huaizhu didn't bother her, and went back to his room first.

After the guests have all asked questions, it's tree hole time.

The last time in the tree hole, everyone was very careful when writing, even the more careless Ren Rou wrote a lot of it.

Only Fu Huaizhu was the fastest to finish.

Ren Rou wrote for a while, then looked to Fu Huaizhu, thinking he hadn't started writing, so she urged him.

Fu Huaizhu carefully folded the paper and stuffed it into the bottle, then put the bottle into the tree hole and said, "I'm finished."

What?

Ren Rou thought about it. Fu Huaizhu seemed to have picked up the pen at the beginning, but he hasn't picked it up since then.

Did he write nothing, or only a few words?

"Then what, it's over, are you sure you don't write a few more words?"

Fu Huaizhu shook his head: "No need."

Tree hole time is to write down your thoughts completely.

As long as you can convey good ideas, the number of words doesn't matter.