Chapter 1

I was sleeping peacefully when I suddenly got woken up by a loud crash. My mind went blank and my eyes shot wide open, only for my eyes to see the source of all the commotion. The maid was standing in front of me and there was water all over the floor.

"I'm so sorry miss."

She said as she started to wipe it quickly.

"It's time for school, you should go get ready miss."

She said and I nodded. I slowly got out of bed and to my walk in closet, where I grabbed some clothes, took a quick shower and made my way down stairs where the breakfast table was already set. I took a spot at the table and started eating.

"Good morning honey."

My mom said smiling at me. I just smiled back and continued eating.

"Y/N dear, I have to tell you something after you're back from school. We also have to go somewhere."

She informed me while she finished her coffee.

"Okay Mom. I'm getting late, I'll see you later."

I replied back and went outside.

(Time skip to school)

I parked my bike and walked up to the school building. My mother was a rich woman and she owned 30% share of the school. Everyone knew that and wanted to use me for it but I only ever had 2 or 3 good friends. As I walked in I immediately saw Lisa and Taehyun walking towards their lockers so I headed their way.

"Hey guys"

"Hey Y/N, how are you?"

Lisa asked as Taehyun also waved noticing me.

"Fi-"

I was cut off by loud screaming coming from behind us, more like loud cheering. A large group of people entered, the one and only..BTS.

"My mom also owns the school's but do you see me going around telling people to worship me?"

I angrily said and flipped them, walking to my locker. We entered the class.

"Y'know I'm in the mood to dis some bitch."

I said and sat on Jungkook's seat.

"You got some guts girl, I wouldn't do that if I was you."

Lisa said as she took her seat.

"YOU BITCH! THAT'S MY PLACE" I heard Jungkook yell and smirked.

"Correction, was your place now mine." I calmly replied back.

"What the fuck is your problem?!" He asked loudly making everyone turn to look at him.

"Don't you know who I am?" He smirked.

"Of course I know, you're the most disgusting fucking person I've ever met." I replied and fake smiled at him. Before he could say anything else, the teacher came in and he angrily muttered something before taking a seat behind me.

(Time skip to lunch)

I entered the cafeteria with Taehyun and Lisa and sat at a table. Kai, Rose, Yeonjun, Jisoo and Beomgyu were already sitting there.

"Hey, you guys mind if we sit here?" I asked.

"Oh sure!" Yeonjun said.

"Yeah, take a seat."

Jisoo said and I sat next to Rose, across the table as Lisa and Taehyun also sat beside me. We were all talking peacefully when I heard cheering and hooting and saw three guys beating some other boys mercilessly and BTS were enjoying the show.

"WTF is wrong with those assholes"

I said and got up, ready to kick some ass.

"Y/N please, don't do this."

Jisoo stopped me but I walked to BTS...just to have a nice friendly "talk".

Edited on June.27.2022 by,

p_jmins