14

2 weeks later | 7pm

"Bitch you still haven't told us about you and Quay

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Bitch you still haven't told us about you and Quay." Destiny looked over at Chalynn and Jayda nodded.

"We in love, or whatever. He's so sweet behind that tough act. I love it." Chalynn smiled, and Jayda did a little dance.

"I'm so happy for you bitch." Jayda wiped her fake tears, and Destiny laughed.

"Mhm while you in my business, wassup with you and Von?" Chalynn smirked, and Jayda covered her face.

Jayda screamed, and then smiled.

"Bitch you stay screaming." Destiny mushed her head, and Chalynn laughed.

"I told him I loved him." Jayda said, and both of them gasped.

"Bitch it took you damn near 7 years to say it to me! How the fuck?" Destiny frowned, and Jayda laughed.

"I don't know. I feel free whenever I'm with him. I was scared to say it though, trust. Grandma told me I had to stop being so hard, and I'm trying." Jayda shrugged, and Chalynn pouted.

"Aw, bestfriend." Chalynn hugged Jayda, and Jayda laughed.

"I can't believe big Wayda got a fucking boyfriend like foreal." Destiny shook her head, smiling.

"Me either chile. He love him some me and them facts. I miss him." Jayda said, making them all laugh.

"Where he at?" Chalynn asked.

"He had a show tonight. I told him not to go because he got a cold, he don't listen." Jayda shook her head.

Her phone rung, and she looked at it, seeing he was FaceTiming her.

"This his ass now." She rolled her eyes, and answering it.

"Wassup grandson." She smiled as her bestfriends laughed.

"What you doing baby?" He said in his mic, and Jayda's eyes widened.

"You got me on the phone while you're performing?" She asked, and he laughed, nodding.

"Say wassup baby." Von put his phone in the camera, and it showed up on the screen behind him.

"Hey y'all." Jayda waved, and the crowd started screaming making her laugh.

"I miss you." He said in the camera, showing his ice.

" He said in the camera, showing his ice

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.