4

Two days later. 10am

Jayda sighed, still thinking about what happened two days ago

She hadn't left her house since, because she needed some time to recuperate. Jayda hated getting out of character, and she definitely hated blacking out.

When she blacked out, she couldn't remember anything that happened during that time until a few hours later.

She was good at making sure that didn't happen, and she really did feel bad for fighting Asian.

Not even because Asian lost, but because that wasn't her.

Jayda phone rung, making her come out her thoughts.

She answered the FaceTime, smiling.

"Nah what you smiling for? Fuck is you ignoring me for?" Nau'Jour frowned at her.

"Stop cussing at me Nana." She rolled her eyes.

"What happened? I saw you beating that girl ass on the shaderoom." He looked at her as the sunlight shone in his car.

"She called me out my name 3 times before I even hit her. But I didn't mean to go so hard Toosii, you know I didn't." Jayda mumbled, and Toosii nodded, he knew how she got.

"I know Jayda. You good now?" He asked her.

"Mhm. Probably finna order some food and stay in the house for today." She told him, scratching her scalp.

She had took her bubble ponytail out yesterday, and was wearing her real hair until tomorrow

"You want me to come through?" He looked down at her as she drove.

"Can you bring me Golden Chick?" She asked, and he laughed.

"Yeah girl." He replied.

"Okay then yeah. Come on. Doors open." She told him before hanging up.

She had met Nau'Jour 2 years ago, at the store. At first, she didn't like him, but he grew on her. They were good friends, and Jayda loved that he never over stepped boundaries, if she didn't want to. He had eaten her out a few times, but she never let it go any further.