33

A week later.

"I miss you baby

"I miss you baby." Nau'Jour voice came through Jayda's AirPods as she did her hair.

"I miss you too. What you doing?" She sat her phone up so that he could see her.

"Nothing at home. Janae on her way over here." He rolled his eyes, and she put her hands on her hips.

"Nau'Jour stop doing her like that. Foreal that's not nice." She told him, and he laughed.

"I know yo mean ass ain't talking." He smirked.

"I'm not even mean until somebody piss me off." Jayda shrugged, and Toosii lit his blunt.

"Mhm, Lemme see some." He blew smoke out his mouth and Jayda laughed.

"No. I like Janae I'm not finna disrespect her." Jayda swooped her edges.

"Ion care bout allat. Why you always got them boxers on? What the back look like?" He asked her, and she turned around.

"I got them from target. These the Apple Jacks ones." She showed him the back, turning her head to see him smirking.

"You did that on purpose you whore. I thought you actually wanted to know." She turned around folding her arms.

"I do baby. Buy me some." He told her, hearing a knock on his door.

"Mkay. Ima call you later boo." She told him, and he shook his head no.

"Stay on the phone with me baby." He mumbled, opening his door.

"What the fuck Janae?" Toosii said, and then Jayda heard gunshots, making her heart drop.

"Nana?" Jayda asked, hearing his body drop.

"Oh my fucking god." Jayda grabbed her keys, running out her house.

"I'm coming baby. Hold on okay?" She told him, she could see him slowly breathing on the floor.

"Nana, I'm coming? Do you hear me? Pick the phone up." Jayda said, tears brimming in her eyes.

Nau'Jour reached over, grabbing his phone and grunting.

"I love you." He told her, and her heart dropped.

"No nana! Do not fucking leave me I'm almost there baby. Don't leave me please." She could hear sirens in the background, and she started panicking, knowing he had his gun on him.

Luckily she pulled up before them, and she grabbed his gun off his waist, putting it in her purse.

"Baby Im right here okay? Look at me Nana." She grabbed his face as he switched his eyes over to her.

"I said, I love you Jayda." He said, and she began crying as the ambulance rushed in.

"I love you too baby. I love you so much, don't leave me Nana." She wiped his face, and his eyes closed, his body going limp as they put him in the ambulance.