50

3 days later. | 11am.

"Hey Nyny

"Hey Nyny. Good morning baby." Jayda heard Toosii mumbled by the bassinet.

Jayda rose up out of the hospital bed, groaning.

She went in the bathroom, peeing and brushing her teeth.

She walked back out, and over to Nau'Jour.

"Hey baby." He kissed her lips, and she kissed him back.

"Hey papi." She pecked his lips, and he bit his bottom lip.

"You look good. Snapback a mothafucka." He looked down at her semi flat stomach.

"Yeah. My hips and ass still big though. I was hoping it'd go down just a little. But oh well chile." She shrugged.

"Hi Nyny! You look so pretty baby." Jayda cooed, and Nylah blinked at her, making Jayda laugh.

Jayda walked over to the second bassinet as Von started waking up.

"Good morning Yaya. You so calm baby." Jayda rubbed her face, and Yaya scrunched her face up in a smile.

"Ain't no way she just smiled at you." Von laughed, walking out the bathroom.

"Cause you love mommy right? I love you baby." Jayda kissed her nose, and Dihya whined.

"No, nunna that." Jayda lifted her up out the bassinet, holding her head.

Jayda had already did a photo shoot with them, and she loved them so much.

"We going home today baby. Mhm. Mommy can't wait for you to see your room." Jayda mumbled, getting Dihya dressed.

Von got Nylah dressed and Jayda smiled at her.

Jayda stuck her tongue out at her, and Nylah tried to copy her making Jayda laugh.

"They definitely love they bald headed ass mama." Toosii shook his head, and Jayda rolled her eyes.

She took pictures of them, and then loaded them into their carriers.

Von and Nau'Jour each carried a car seat, the cover on so no one could see them.

They loaded them in the car, and Jayda sat between them.

"Nylah get your fingers out yo damn mouth girl." Jayda laughed as Nylah sucked on her fingers.

"I used to do that when I was a baby too." Von mumbled, and Jayda smiled.

Dihya slept as Jayda watched her. Jayda's boobs started to hurt, and she groaned.

Von pulled in her driveway, and they all got out.

Once they were inside, Jayda pulled her dress off.

"Give me her please." Jayda grabbed Nylah out of Toosii's hands, latching her on her boob.