23

Next Day.

"Bitch get up

"Bitch get up." Tuson smacked Jayda ass, and she frowned.

She got up, chasing him.

"Stop fucking with me hoe!" Jayda punched his back.

"Funky breath ass." Vicky laughed.

"And I'll whoop everybody ass in this bitch with this hot ass breath." Jayda laughed, going in the bathroom.

"Everybodyyyy?" Ari yelled.

"Not you baby!" Jayda yelled out the door, making her laugh.

Jayda peed, then brushed her teeth.

She went back out to the living room, patting her bonnet.

"Ari let me wear something." Jayda looked at Ari as she dug through her bag.

Ari passed her a black bodysuit, and Jayda smiled.

"Thank you hoe." Jayda kissed her cheek, going in the master bathroom.

Dream and Shirley were in the shower, and Jayda laughed at how comfortable they all were with each other.

Most times, they didn't even wear shirts and bras at Tae house, each and every one of them had seen the other's body.

Tae's master bathroom had a big ass shower area, enough for 10 people to use the water. He had it remodeled, knowing all his girls would stay over his house.

 He had it remodeled, knowing all his girls would stay over his house

Jayda pulled off her clothes, getting in the shower next to Dream.

"This bitch sleep." Dream pointed to Shirley who had her eyes closed as she sat on the shower bench.

"No I'm not hoe." Shirley spoke without opening her eyes, making Jayda laugh.

Ari walked in the shower, and shook her head at Shirley.

"Bet next time you won't get dumb high, knowing you don't even smoke." Ariana laughed, and Shirley waved her off.

"Everybody pussy just bald as a mufucka. Bald pussy bitches." Tuson shook his head at them, before walking out as they laughed.