3

Same night. 12:01am

Arriving at the club, Jayda tipped the driver, telling him she'd call when they were ready

She was now high as hell, and she was enjoying every minute of it.

"This bitch just gone." Chalynn pointed to Jayda, as they all laughed.

Walking inside of the club, Jayda scrunched her face up.

As many hostings as she did, you'd think she was used to the abnormal aroma that filled her nose. She wasn't, she absolutely hated it.

"It fucking stank." She fanned in front of her nose.

"I swear every club smell the same, like get y'all sweaty asses out of here." Dess frowned.

"Damn Jayda." She heard a few people catcall her, and she kept walking.

"Our section is this way." Chalynn took the lead, as her best friends followed her.

"Section for Chalynn." Chalynn told the bouncer, showing him the reservation.

He lifted the red rope, allowing the girls to walk in.

"Jayda your ass is assing right now." Dess touched Jayda's ass, walking behind her.

"No seriously." Chalynn agreed.

Jayda wasn't even paying attention, she was currently trying to remember how to blink.

She looked around the club, always alert of her surroundings no matter if she was drunk, or high.

She scanned every section, seeing everybody was cooling.

"Bitch it's time to drink!" Chalynn pulled her over to the bar where Dess was.

She had a bottle of 1942, smirking because she knew it was Jayda's favorite, and least favorite.

"Tryna get me fucked up?" Jayda laughed and Chalynn nodded.

Grabbing styrofoam cups, Destiny poured each of them a cup.

"Chug on 3?" Chalynn looked at them, and Jayda smirked.

"3." Jayda said, before placing her cup between her lips, chugging it.

"Shit!" She laughed.

"Bitch you didn't even count!" Chalynn flared her tongue after she drunk hers, and Destiny laughed.

"That shit will always burn." Destiny croaked out, and Chalynn nodded, agreeing.

"I'm finna smoke." She told them, and Destiny rolled her eyes.

"Basehead." Dess mumbled, and Jayda mushed her head.

"Never play hoe." Jayda laughed, walking to stand at the balcony.

She pulled a rolled blunt out of her purse, lighting it.

The whole night she had felt eyes on her, but that was the usual so she paid it no mind, making sure to stay aware.