31

Next Day | 10am

Jayda's alarm went off, making her pop up

Jayda's alarm went off, making her pop up. She turned it off, rolling her eyes. If it's one thing she hated, it was fucking alarms.

She tried to raise up, and looked down seeing Von's arm wrapped around her.

She slid from under him, and he turned the other way making her stop moving.

Once he dozed back off, she walked in her bathroom.

She brushed her teeth, waiting on her water to get hot.

She stepped in the shower, hearing the sink water run. She wiped her hand on the glass door, seeing Von brushing his teeth.

"I woke you up?" She asked him, as he stepped in the shower with her.

He shook his head no, and she rubbed his face.

"What you gotta do today lil folks?" He asked after kissing her forehead.

"I have a doctors appointment." She told him.

"You pregnant?" He smirked, and her eyes widened.

"Fuck no. Hell the fuck no." She shook her head, and he laughed.

"Mhm. What time is it at?" He asked.

"11:30 why?" She rubbed his jawline.

"We got some time, come here baby." He picked her up, placing her against the wall.

He held her legs up, making her toes touch the wall that was behind her.

Von grabbed his dick, pushing it inside her. He moaned, this was his favorite place to be.

It seemed like Jayda's pussy had gotten tighter after they fucked her, and he didn't understand how but he was loving it.

"Fuckkk." Jayda whimpered as he rocked his hips into hers.

Jayda grabbed his neck, pulling him in to kiss her.

She tangled her lips in his, moaning into the kiss as he fucked her.

"Baby, fuck. Take some out." She said against his lips.

"Nah you good lil folks." He kissed her neck, pushing in her deeper making her legs began to shake.

Jayda tightened around him, making him throw his head back.

"I'm finna cum baby." He bit his lip, staring at her as her face scrunched up.

"Me too, awn fuck!" She moaned, releasing her juices around him, feeling him nut in her.

Von rubbed her clit, and she whimpered, cumming again.

"Shit." She latched her lips around his neck, giving him a hickey and he moaned.

"Ight baby, you good, fuck." He pulled away from her, and she laughed.