15

Next Morning.

Jayda woke up, the sun shining in her face

She groaned, putting her arm over her eyes. She looked down, seeing Von still asleep.

She was glad she was on birth control, and she was gone pop a plan b as soon as she got home, just in case. Jayda was definitely team #FTK.

She slid from under Von, and she lowly moaned as his dick finally slid out of her. Von hissed, before dozing back off.

Jayda limped to the bathroom, closing the door.

She peed, not wanting to get a UTI. She should've peed last night, but she could barely move.

She brushed her teeth, and rinsed her face off.

Jayda looked under the counter, grabbing a towel. She warmed it up, wiping herself down, and throwing the towel in the hamper.

She was going to wait on Von to get up to take a shower, knowing he'd be mad that she took one without him. Spoiled ass.

She walked back into his room, grabbing her phone and getting under the covers.

Von immediately wrapped his arm around her, pulling her closer to him.

She laughed, as he snored. She took a boomerang of them, saving it.

Her phone began ringing, and she scrunched her face up at the number.

Jayda rarely gave anybody her number, and the number was real unfamiliar to her.

She answered it, putting it to her ear.

"You have a collect call from 'Cain Cheaves' at 'Rikers Correctional Center', press 1 to accept this call." The automated voice spoke, and Jayda's eyes widened.

Her hands slightly trembled, and she took a deep breath.

"Press 1 to accept this call. There will be an automatic hang up in, 30 seconds." The automated voice said, and Jayda pulled her phone from her ear, pressing one.

She put it back on her ear, waiting on the call to connect.

"Ahya?" Her dad spoke, and tears brimmed at her eyes. She quickly wiped them away, regrouping.

"Don't call me that." Jayda's time was cold, and harsh.

"Ah-." He started.

"I just said don't fucking call me that." She repeated, frowning her face up.

"Jayda I'm sorry." He sighed, and she rolled her eyes.

"It's been damn near 7 years. You shole been sorry for awhile. How you get my number?" She asked.

"I uh, had somebody look your name up, and take it from your Instagram. I see you doing big things now, millionaire. I'm proud of you." He slightly smiled, happy to hear his daughter, even if she was mad.