Probably because they're busy with their work.

After settling down all your things and feeling satisfied with your setup for the table, you decided to meet Jeonghan.

"Come in," Jeonghan said while looking over some documents when he heard a knock on the door.

Jeonghan then looks up and saw you coming into his office.

"Oh, you're done setting up your desk? Is there anything that you probably need that's not enough?" He asked you while signing some documents.

"No, Mr. Yoon, everything is enough, and I can start working now," you answer coldly, and he smiled, although deep inside, he was a little sad.

"Mr. Kim will hand over my schedule to you, and he will also explain what you need to do. From there, you need to inform me what I will need to do for the whole day," he then explained, which made you nod.

"Would that be all?" You asked him since he kept quiet after.

"Yes, that would be all," he answered without looking at you.

At that time, you didn't know you were irritated because he didn't give you any attention or because you're now his secretary.

You excused yourself and went to your new desk and waited for Mr. Kim to give all of Jeonghan's schedule.

Half of yourself are still doubting if you're making the right decision of being here. You groaned lowly to yourself and closed your eyes.

"Ms. Y/n?" You heard a knock on your desk, and you immediately sit straight.

"Oh, Mr. Kim, I'm sorry, you must be here to pass me Mr. Yoon's schedule," you apologized.

"Yes, you don't have to worry, working with him will be easy since most of it was just meetings," he puts a few documents on your table and starts to explain the works you need to do.

He was great at explaining since you understood it well.

It seems like a lot and will give you some pain in the ass, but you also think you will handle it.

"Thank you so much for explaining,"

___________________________

You hold the clipboard in your hand tightly as you're very nervous following Jeonghan to his meeting. It was your first job as his secretary, and you're scared that you will mess it up.

"Y/n, do I have anything after this meeting?" Jeonghan asked you while both of you are walking out of the meeting room.

You were flustered and immediately checked the paper that contains his schedule.

"Wait, umm, yes, you do at 3 pm with the manager from China's branch," you answered while feeling nervous.

"Is the documents that I need to view prepared?" You tried to remember what document did he meant.

"Oh that, I prepared it on your table this morning," you said as soon as you remembered, and he nodded.

"Did you get the details from my meeting with the board members earlier?" You then opened the journal on your hand that you prepared for taking notes of Jeonghan's meetings.

He asked you to help him with that in case he missed some important things.

"Yes, I did write down the important points here-," you wanted to show him your notes, but being the clumsy person you are, you dropped everything on the floor.

At that moment, you feel like you want to disappear. You're so embarrassed being in front of Jeonghan right now.

"I'm sorry," you squat down, picking up the journal and papers that you drop-holding yourself from crying at the mess you made.

Funny how you protested to Jeonghan, saying that you didn't want to work here, but here you are saying sorry to him for not doing a proper job.

After picking up the last paper, you stand up straight, and Jeonghan was looking at you.

"Y/n relax, you don't need to be flustered on answering me. Take your time. I know you handled my schedules well," he holds both of your shoulders and looks straight into your eyes.

"Sorry, it's my first time doing this kind of job, you know," you said, feeling disappointed with yourself.

"You'll get used to me soon," Jeonghan said and winked.

BRO WTF HE LOOKS SO HOT WHEN HE WINKS I-💀