"Put your tail in your pants," Harley instructed. Peter looked up at him like he was crazy.

"What."

"You heard me, hide it in your pants!"

"Mm..." Peter frowned, glaring at Harley. "Turn around!" Harley raised his eyebrows, but did as Peter asked, turning away. "Ok... you can look now... I guess." Peter now looked like he never had a tail at all, and since his ears were hidden, he just looked like a child or very short adult.

"It's not far to my place, and then you can fix it, ok?" Peter nodded, yelping when Harley grabbed his hand and started dragging him through the New York City crowd. Just as Harley had said, it didn't take them long to get to the building Harley was talking about. Peter's jaw dropped, he was in awe of the enormous tower that Harley apparently lived in.

"What the..." he mumbled, stepping into the elevator without any problem from security. "You live here?"

"Yeah!" Harley chuckled, taking off his sunglasses. The elevator stopped, Peter standing with his jaw dropped while Harley just laughed. "C'mon, follow me, once we get to my room you won't have to hide anymore." They ran into a room, Harley closing the door with a sigh. "All good."

"Finally," Peter grumbled, throwing the hat to Harley and getting his tail back out so it could be free. "I didn't like that," he frowned, crossing his arms. Unfortunately for Peter, he didn't look threatening at all due to his small, fluffy appearance.

"You're so adorable!" Harley cooed, hearing a low growl escape Peter's throat at the comment.

"Shut. Up."

"Mhm." Harley led the brunette to the bathroom, patting the counter. "Sit." Peter scoffed, crossing his arms as he sat on the counter.

"I'm not a dog, you know," he grumbled, glaring at the blond.

"Oh, yeah, about that..." Harley knelt down, searching through the cabinet. "What are you, exactly?"

"Oh... um..." All of Peter's anger seemed to have flown out the window at the question. "I'm... a neko..." Harley stood back up, holding a first aid kit. Peter's cheeks were pink and his head was hung in shame. Harley sensed his embarrassment and tried not to push it any further.

"Cool." He opened the kit, pulling out a brown bottle and some cotton balls. Peter eyed him cautiously, sighing.

"You don't know what that is, do you?" Harley looked at him apologetically, which seemed to answer the question. "It means cat."

"Ohhh!" Harley nodded in recognition. "So... you're a catboy, then?" Peter's nose twitched.

"Sure."

"This might sting a bit," Harley warned.

"What do you me- AGHHH! HEY!" He swatted at Harley's arm angrily, pushing him off.

"Did you just... scratch me?" Peter's scowl immediately dropped, eyes widening in fear.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean it! Please don't hurt me!" He cried, much to Harley's surprise.

"It's ok! I just... didn't expect it, that's all," he replied truthfully. Peter grabbed at Harley's arm, inspecting the shallow claw marks frantically.

"Are you ok?"

"It's fine, really. Just let me help you, ok? I'm not going to do anything to hurt you." Peter nodded quickly, sitting while Harley cleaned and bandaged his leg injury.

"There. Better?" Peter tilted his head, nodding. "Good. Now, I don't know if you take baths or showers, but if you do you're welcome to use mine. Getting cleaned up might make you feel better." Peter nodded again, tail swishing.

"Do you have towels?" He wondered. Harley grabbed one from the closet, handing it over. "Thanks."

"I'll leave you to it. Right is cold, left is hot."

~

After Peter got out of the shower, he realized he didn't have any clean clothes. Grimacing, he opened the door a crack, peering out to see Harley sitting on his bed.

"Um, Harley?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you have any clean clothes I could borrow?" Peter felt his cheeks heat up at the request, embarrassment flooding through his body.

"Here." Harley handed him a pile of clothes through the door crack, smiling kindly. "I tried to find something that would fit you, so... hopefully those do." Peter closed the door, uttering a quiet "thanks" and examining the clothes Harley had given him. He put them on, noticing how baggy they were on him. At least they were staying on, even if he had to cuff his sweatpants to keep him from tripping on them.

Peter left the bathroom, all cleaned up. Harley was right, he did feel a lot better. Sighing, he climbed onto the bed with a yawn.

"Tired?" The blond questioned, smiling. He lay down, head on the pillows, patting the spot next to him. "Come, sit."

"Again, I'm not a dog," Peter mumbled half-heartedly. He could see a bandage on Harley's arm where he had been scratched, guilt bubbling up inside him. Still, Peter let himself lay next to Harley, instinctively curling into the taller boy's chest with a small sigh.

"Comfy?"

"Mhm."

ok but that's kinda cute ngl

I wrote this really quickly too

I'm updating more yay look at me go

Tryna get those old requests done cause it's wayyyyyy overdue