Parley and the Avengers

Request by dumbqueerkid

Y'all I'm so sorry this took so long but I literally lost this chapter mid writing it 😭😭

Also I think I'm dehydrated still (about 3 days strong at this point, I've been drinking water idk why this is still happening) (omg what if I'm dying or smth-)

Uhhhhh so anyways this chapter is just a bunch of random lil things cause I was writing this after taking my physics final (I got a D 😍😍) and I was mentally drained so... yeah. But I updated so its ok

Disclaimer: I don't own Marvel.

3rd Person P.O.V.

~No, You Hang Up!~

"No, you hang up!" Peter giggled, sitting on the couch in the living room. He was on call with Harley, his boyfriend, and neither of them would hang up.

"No, you hang up!" Tony was standing in the doorway, watching his kid.

"Pete, hang up, this isn't some sort of romance movie. We need to go, now, or we'll be late!" Peter held up a finger, giggling.

"No, you hang up!"

And around them, the world burned. (jk lmao)

~

~Movie Night~

Peter sighed, cuddling into Harley's side. It was movie night, and all the Avengers had gathered in Stark Tower for this. They weren't expecting Harley to be there- none of them were. Peter just invited him over.

Not that any of the Avengers didn't like him. Harley was a good kid, polite, charming, and kind. But him and Peter were... well, what you might call "that couple." They were overly affectionate with each other, just two saps in love. Which would be fine, if they weren't interrupting movie night.

"I love you," Harley murmured, just loud enough for Peter to hear.

"I love you more!" Peter responded quickly, grinning.

"No way. I love you more!" Harley defended.

"I love you mo- HARLEY!" He squealed, laughing loudly and squirming about. Harley was tickling him, and he knew all the spots that got him tearing up from laughing so hard.

"Oh my god," Steve sighed, pausing the movie.

"Ahem." Harley stopped, looking up at the unamused looks on the Avengers' faces. Once Peter's giggles had died down, Tony spoke up.

"Can we watch the movie now? Or..." Peter looked up at Harley with wide eyes. He was half laying in the blond's lap, half curled into a pillow.

"Yes sir, sorry," Harley apologized, pressing a quick kiss to Peter's forehead.

"Yeah, sorry. We can be quiet."

"Good, cause I wanna hear the movie."

~

~Couches~

Harley hummed contently, running his fingers through Peter's hair. The smaller boy had fallen asleep on him- not that he minded, of course, he loved Peter with all his heart. But who did mind was Clint.

"He's taking up the entire couch!" He exclaimed, throwing his hands in the air.

"Shhh, don't wake him up. There's like, three other couches in here, just sit on one of those!" Harley whisper-yelled, being careful not to wake Peter. Clint crossed his arms like a toddler having a temper tantrum.

"But those other couches aren't as soft-"

"Seriously? You're a grown man, you can handle sitting on a slightly less soft couch!" Harley pointed out, chuckling a little at how stupid this was. "Just let him sleep. He's been so exhausted lately, he needs this." Clint sighed, pressing his lips together in a thin line.

"Fine," he scoffed, sitting down on a different couch and grabbing an old bowl of popcorn that had been left out. Harley just let out a soft breath, murmuring softly to Peter while he slept. The pair really were adorable together.

~

~Purple Kisses~

"Ooh, Harls, slushies!" Peter exclaimed, bouncing up and down on the balls of his feet. "We should get some!" Harley glanced at the slushies, then down at his boyfriend.

"Yeah, sure. It is hot outside, that might be nice," he mused. Peter grabbed Harley's hand, dragging him into the store. They left with two slushies- one blue, for Peter, and one red, for Harley.

"Mmm, blue raspberry is the best!" Peter exclaimed, happily sucking on the straw. Harley was quiet for a second, then he smirked.

"Oh yeah? Can I taste some?" Peter nodded, holding out the cup. However, Harley went right over it, instead leaning in to kiss Peter.

"Mmph-" Peter was surprised at first, but quickly melted into the kiss. Harley added tongue, which Peter allowed.

When they pulled apart, both boys were grinning goofily.

"Wow, darlin', blue raspberry is pretty good!" Peter blushed, smiling.

"Cherry doesn't taste too bad either," he retorted. "Wait, hold on. Stick out your tongue." Harley raised an eyebrow, but did as requested.

"YOUR TONGUE IS PURPLE-!" Peter screeched. Harley chuckled, pointing.

"So is yours! That's what happens when you mix blue and red!" They laughed loudly, drinking more slushy and kissing every once in a while, keeping up that purple color.

"Slushies were a good idea, darlin'," Harley praised, wrapping an arm around Peter's shoulders. "We should do that again sometime." Peter flushed red, knowing what part Harley was referring to.

"Harls!"

Yeah ok imma just stop there I'm tired

I've been a lot more exhausted than usual lately and I can't figure out why. Its not like I do shit during the day, but I passed out today while watching Rick and Morty and woke up two hours later to my dad threatening to spray me with water (I'm not a cat tf)

Well anyways sorry again that it took so long to update but I've been focusing on my new book "Quiet, Kitten" (super angsty 😍😍) and school isn't over for me yet, just like... 3 more days and I'm free