Who's Keener?

Request by CherryIAG

Disclaimer: I don't own Marvel.

3rd Person P.O.V.

MJ was the first to notice.

She didn't say anything about it, but she definitely watched Peter a little closer during class that day. The brunette boy was wearing a hoodie that was a little long on him, with the name "Keener" on the back.

Betty was the next one to notice, and she mentioned it to Ned.

"Who's Keener?" She wondered, pointing toward Peter's hoodie at Ned's confused expression. He shrugged, squinting at his best friend. After that, the question spread like wildfire, students pointing and whispering.

Peter knew everyone was looking at him, his spidey sense told him that much. He just couldn't figure out why. The brunette kept his head down, trying not to be noticed. The school day was almost over, and then he could go back home to Harley.

Harley.

The thought of seeing his boyfriend made Peter smile. Even though they saw each other everyday, the two of them hated being apart. His phone buzzed in his pocket, and he snuck it under the desk to read the text.

Harlss: guess whos picking you up after decathalon practice!

Shit. Peter had forgotten all about the team's after school meet up. The teen groaned, texting a heart emoji back. Well, looks like he wasn't done yet.

The bell rang, releasing the students from their cells. But, Peter wasn't so lucky, he had decathalon practice. He trudged down the hallway, walking into the room where the rest of the team was already waiting. They went silent as he walked in, then turned to whisper among themselves. MJ, who was sitting against the wall, started sketching Peter's confused and hurt expression. It was what she did, after all.

Decathalon practice began, the team answering trivia and solving equations. Peter could feel their eyes on him, burning holes into his hoodie. Finally, Flash asked the question they all wanted to know the answer to.

"Hey Penis, who's Keener!?" He yelled, a slight sneer digging into his tone. Peter froze up, a deep blush spreading across his cheeks. Suddenly, all the stares and whispers made a lot of sense. He must've worn Harley's hoodie with his name on it. The brunette dropped his gaze to the ground, trying to avoid the question. MJ studied her friend's expression, a smirk finding its way onto her face.

"It's his boyfriend," she stated matter-of-factly. Everyone turned to look at her, Peter's eyes wide with shock. Betty nodded slowly, agreeing.

"Peter? Is she right?" The girl asked. Peter hid his face in the hoodie, trying to calm himself down enough to answer.

"Umm... yeah..." Flash furrowed his eyebrows, a look of disbelief on his face.

"No way, who would date Penis? I bet 'Keener' doesn't even exist," the boy sneered. Peter just kept his head down, trying to keep himself together. Suddenly, he heard a familiar voice.

"Wanna bet?" Peter's head shot up, his glossy eyes meeting Harley's angry ones.

"You can't be in here," Flash insisted. The bully looked Harley up and down, turning on the charm. "But if you wanna go out for dinner, handsome, I'm available." Harley chuckled darkly, walking closer to Flash.

"Actually, I'm here to pick someone up."

"Well, I'll see you losers later," Flash smirked, turning back to Harley sweetly. He started walking towards the taller boy, but was quickly stopped by a strong arm.

"I'm not here for you," Harley stated firmly. Flash scoffed.

"Then who else? Clearly I'm the best one here." The blond boy met Peter's eyes, smiling unconsciously at the smaller boy.

"Darlin', you ready to go?" Peter nodded shyly, grabbing his backpack. Flash's eyes nearly bulged out of his head.

"You're here for Penis?" He asked incredulously. Harley's expression darkened, marching closer to Flash.

"What did you just call him?" He questioned menacingly. The bully rolled his eyes, crossing his arms defiantly. The blond towered over him, trying to be intimidating. "Don't you ever call my boyfriend that again, you hear me?" Harley growled. It worked like a charm, Flash cowering under the tall boy's shadow. The bully stormed out, grumbling to himself. Harley triumphantly threw his arm around Peter, pulling him closer.

"You didn't have to do that," the brunette mumbled.

"Yes I did, darlin'. He's an asshole who needed to be taught a lesson," Harley insisted. Peter shook his head, but he had a tiny smile on his face. "C'mere, sweetheart." Harley lifted the smaller boy off the ground, connecting their lips passionately. They were so immersed in each other the pair almost didn't notice the applause. They broke apart, Peter blushing wildly. The rest of the decathalon team was clapping and cheering for them.

"MJ was right!" Betty exclaimed happily. "Oh, what's his name!?"

"Harley," the blond boy grinned, introducing himself to Peter's teammates.

"Harls," the brunette whined, a slight warning to his voice.

"Peter... Harley..." Betty mumbled. "Got it! Parley!" Everyone laughed, quietly shipping it.

"Well, it was nice to meet all of y'all, but Peter and I have to go," Harley waved goodbye, Peter doing the same. They walked out together, hand in hand, MJ silently snapping a pic of the two of them. She knew Peter would want the picture, after seeing how deeply in love he and Harley were. She smiled, proud that Peter had found someone who would treat him right.

oops lmao

Requests?