Chapter 22

Ꮚ˘ ꈊ ˘ Ꮚ

🕶️Third person pov 🕶️

Sarashi kneeled down and opened that scroll her dad had given her. "Fire spread. This technique allow you to spread your fire release on to you weapons or burn things in hand. " Sarashi read out to herself. Sarashi grabbed her weapon scroll to she if she had her katana with her. Thankful she had it. She preformed some hands signs and got out the katana.

She then started to fuse her fire chakra nature into the katana. She then sees a spark of fire go on the katana singling that she almost got it. She tried two more times then got it right. But she ended up catching her cloak on fire. She quickly took off the cloak and stomped on it putting out the fire. Her cloak now had a big burn hole in it. She was now in her sports bra and shorts but she didn't really mind it was hot and humid in the village hidden in the waves. But she was going to miss her cloak.

Sarashi grabbed her katana again and started to light it up again. Once it was lit up she and to train with the fire on the sharp object.

------------------------------------------------------------

Sarashi was still practicing with the fire katana and was getting the hang of it. Though she had a lot of burn marks and ashes on her body she is very confident about perfecting this jutsu. She started to add her tricks to her sword fighting while keeping the fire going on her katana. Of course she failed the first time but if you fail try try again.

------------------------------------------------------------

⚡ Kakashi's pov📙

I was looking at Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke training. Naruto had a massive amount of bumps on his head and was still not getting as high as the others. Sakura has already picking up on the lesson but she still has to learn how to keep her chakra up she is now laying on the ground in exhaustion. Sasuke was getting there but he was still putting a bit too much chakra. I still have to go check on my daughter she's been over there for over a hour if I'm correct. "You guys stay here I'll be right back I got to go check on Sarashi. You guys keep training just because I'm not here doesn't mean you guys can slack off. " I said to the group as I walked off to the area that I had assigned her. When I got there I saw her practicing the fire spread jutsu with the katana I had got her for her 10th birthday. She started to get into a lunging position. She then jumped into a front flip with fire igniting from her katana.

" Great job sweetheart you did it" I said walking to her. " Thanks" She huffed out trying to catch her breathe. "So you're back to using your katana I got you huh?" I asked with smile. " Yeah, I thought that this jutsu would be just perfect to use my katana that you got me." She weakly smile back up at me. "hm." I hummed with grin. I then hugged her she hugged back we stayed like that for bit we then broke from the hug. I looked down at the scroll I had given her to practice.

"So how many more do you have to do?" I asked her. "Fire resistance,Ember clone,Pulse Blast and flaming palm so I have for more to go." She said looking at the scroll. "Well I'll let to get on it. Keep working hard." I said walking back to others. "Will do." She said getting back to work.

🏵️ Sarashi's pov 🧣

I have got the fire spread jutsu down so I going to do ember clone next.

" (Fire Release: Ember Clone Technique) Description: A basic bunshin wherein the user will call forth through in corporeal form a clone of themselves, crafted from flame. At this level, the clone is quite weak and can only really serve as a distracted more so than a viable combat replacement. However, it does have its uses, which alongside detonating upon destruction or on command, are numerous.Note: The clone only has 1/10 the ability of the original user." I read to myself. " Okay then." I said talking to myself and started getting to work.