chapter 8

(the video again has nothing to do with the story)

Shikamaru's pov

I was eating breakfast Sarashi had made it was really good. I wonder who thought her to cook because Kakashi is most of the time on missions, so I decided to asked Sarashi. "Hey Sara where did you learn to cook?" "Your mom and Hinata's mom taught me because when my dad used to go on missions when I was younger he would leave me with either your family or Hinata's family remember." She answered. "Oh okay..."I said. "Speaking of my mom she really wants to see her "daughter"" I informed. "How about we go to your house after we are done eating" she said. "Sure"I answered.

Sarashi's pov

"Sure" he confirmed. While I grabbed a napkin and pencil to write a note of my dad wakes up he will know where I am. "What are you doing" Shika questioned me. "I'm writing a note just in case my dad wakes up he will know where I am." I answered deadpanning because it is obvious. "Ah okay then" he said finishing up his sweet potato. I finished writing the note place it on the table and finished my food. I grab the empty plates and wash them. After I am done I walk to the door way where Shikamaru is at put on my shoes and we start heading to his house.

I live about four blocks away from Shikamaru's house. So once again we were walk peacefully to his house. We get to his house and try to open the door but it was locked so we knocked. I sensed Shikamaru's mom Yoshino's charms coming to the door to open it. She opened the door to see Shika and me she started scolded ng Shikamaru for going out of the house before breakfast.

"Mom clam down please I already ate breakfast, Sarashi had made breakfast for me." He said boredly. "Sarashi where is she where is the little girl I practically raised!" She exclaimed. I then spoke up"I am right here Auntie Yoshino!" "Sarashi!" She says pull me into a tight motherly hug. "How are you I have not seen you in so long" she asked. "I'm doing fine I am just very tried" I answered a bit groggy. " Okay mom don't squeeze her to death" Shikamaru said deadpanning.

Shikamaru's pov

"Okay mom don't squeeze her to death" I said deadpanning."Man sometimes I think that my mom loving her more than me" I thought still deadpanning."Okay I'll let go"she said releasing Sara. "I am going to prepare for lunch what do you guys want" my mom asked us. I looked at Sarashi and she looked at me. We both nod and turn our attention back to my mom. "CHICKEN KATSU" we exclaimed. My mom let out a chuckle and smile at our decision. "Okay then you too go do something while I start cooking" she said. We both nod and go to my room.

Sarashi sits on my bed while I get the shogi table and place on my bed for us to play. Sarashi has the same IQ as me so sometimes she wins sometimes I win. This time I had won. I could see that Sarashi was very sleepy well she is say that she very tried. Chicken Katsu take around 2 hours and 30 minutes it was currently 1:30 pm and we played for 30 minutes. I mean it wouldn't hurt to sleep for a bit. "Hey Sara how about we take a nap whole waiting for the food." I offered which she expected without hesitation.

I gave her one of my pillows for her to sleep at the foot of the bed while I sleep at the head of the bed. I pulled the covers over our bodies Sarashi had already knocked out when I gave her the pillow. I close my eyes waiting for the darkness to consume me as I think of back when Sarashi used to come over and sleepover. Sarashi thinks of my family as her second family. I love her as a sister and she loves me as a brother. She loves my mom and dad like her Aunt and Uncle.

With thinking to much I finally let my body relax and let the darkness take me in.

Timeskip brought to you by what a drag