chapter 9

(again video has nothing to do with the story)

Kakashi's pov

I make it to the Nara's and knock on the door. Yoshino opened the door and let me in. "I guess you are here to get Sarashi?" She asked. "Yeah she has to take her genin picture today" I said. "Sarashi your Father's here to pick you up" she yelled. "Ok" I hear my daughter yell back.

Sarashi's pov

Auntie went to go open the door while me and Shika go to the common room with uncle. "Sarashi your Father's here to pick you up." She yelled. "Ok" I yelled back. I got up walk to the door way and said. "Bye Shika bye Uncle" I said peachy. I gave them a wave and walked down the hall to the door where I can see Auntie Yoshino and dad waiting for me. Walk up to them said good bye to auntie and left the house with dad.

"Here you are going to need this" my dad stated hand me my scarf with the village symbol. "Why do I need my scarf" I asked confused and curious. "You have to take your genin picture today remember" he reminded me. "THAT WAS TODAY" I yelled in frustration."Stop yelling yes it was today" he told me. "Where is it?" I asked anxiously.

"On top of the hokage building." "Okay "I said grabbing his hand and teleporting on top of the hokage building. "You need inform me when you do that" he said dizzy. I see Naruto taking his picture. He had white face paint on and red swirls.

"I will be right with you" the camera man said in me and my dad's detection

He turn he attention back to the idiot of a ninja. "Listen kid are you sure you want to like that" he asked grumpy and concerned. "Yes just take the picture" Naruto demanded in frustration. "Okay but don't blame me if you look like a fool." The camera man said.

He took the picture and said "Next" he exclaimed. Naruto left to go on with his day. I put on my scarf and walk where Naruto was sitting. "Please do a pose that you comfortable doing for the picture" he informed. I put my hands behind my back and smiled at the camera.

 I put my hands behind my back and smiled at the camera