46;; For us

꧁꧂

Comment and vote plz🌸🔪
And plz tell me if there are any typos
Make sure you read last chapter

Flashbacks, Vmin emotional convo

꧁꧂
Song recommendation - The truth Untold - BTS

꧁꧂Song recommendation - The truth Untold - BTS

꧁꧂
No One's Pov.

"I don't think she will like it if she saw her precious baby crying." a hand was placed on Taehyung's shoulder, who was staring at his mother's grave with tears flowing down his cheeks.

The younger turned his head to look at Jimin. "What do you expect me to do? Laugh?" He whispered, his voice hoarse from crying the past two days.

The orange haired male sighed. "I didn't mean it like this Tae, stop crying please, you know it's not good for you and the baby, you heard the doctor."

________
[Flashback]

"Taehyung!" Jeongguk shouted, running towards Taehyung's direction who was now passed out, and picked him up bridal style.

He gave one last look at the late queen's pale face before running out of the chamber and calling for help.

"The baby's heartbeat is thankfully steady, and his majesty is fine, no harm was caused but they both are still at risk because of the stress , please take care of them." The doctor said, knowing how it's almost impossible to make Taehyung's mood positive for these days or even weeks after Soyoung's death.

Jeongguk nodded and requested for her to leave, a tear rolled his cheek as soon as he heard the footsteps fading away.

He took Taehyung's hand in his and brought it near his lips, giving him few pecks here and there, as if he's telling him that everything is gonna be okay.

And telling himself too.

And soon enough the doors were slammed open by Jimin who pushed Jeongguk away and rushed to his best friend.

"Tae?! why isn't he waking up?!" Jimin yelled, Jeongguk still confused by the sudden attack.

"He fainted." He softly said, which made Jimin let out a sigh of relief, but his eyes still showed concerned and worried emotions.

"is he gonna be okay? What about the baby?"

with that Jeongguk ended up telling the orange haired male about everything the doctor said, until Taehyung woke up.

"W-What happened?"

________
[End of flashback]