10;Crystals

꧁꧂

Heyyy
Ik we're all feeling fire today dw 🧈

꧁꧂

Song recommendation > Lovely - Billie Eilish , Khalid

꧁꧂

No One's Pov.

//3 days timeskip//

"Taebear?" A soft voice called, causing Taehyung to stop staring at his hands and look up.

He saw his mother at the door, probably waiting for permission to enter the room.

He just gave her a nod , his lips didn't lift up like usual and his skin turned paler.

Queen Kim will almost burst into tears, her beautiful son, babybear, fluffball , looking lifeless and losing weight day by day, she has no idea what to do anymore.

Giving him time to stay alone a little, done. Trying to comfort him, done. Letting him hangout with the few friends he have in the castle, done.

The woman sighed before sitting on the bed next to the prince, who looked everywhere except her direction.

"Taebear?"

"Hm?"

"You skipped lunch."

Taehyung gave her a bored look "and?"

"And you skipped your breakfast, did you eat today?" She asked in concern, holding his hand in hers tightly.

"Yeah—" Taehyung was cut off when Jimin spoke from the entrance of the door.

"No he didn't."

The mother sighed and cupped her son's cheeks, "please? Tell me what's wrong?"

Taehyung just shook his head , his bottom lip between his teeth as he hugged the pillow next to him tightly, whispering a "please not now."

The Queen gave Jimin a sad look before patting Taehyung's hand softly and getting up, making her way out of the room.

After few minutes of silence with Tae hugging the life out of the pillow and breathing a bit deeper than usual and Jimin watching him with stern yet sad eyes.

"When are you planning on telling us what's wrong?" He spoke, voice a bit rough, even though his hands were shaking.

"I-I-" Taehyung sniffled, glaring at the servant through his tears. "Don't know, leave me alone."

"No I won't-"

"GET OUT." Taehyung yelled, his voice echoing through the corridors of the castle which made the servants stop in their moves and look towards the room, in case their prince was in danger.