1;;Land

꧁꧂

Hey sweets, I hope you're looking forward this book haha.

I won't really change my writing style,

I'll just try to make it look more uh- fancy? Anyways.

If you read positive, you know I suck at the first few chapters, bc I don't like early events, so they represent the characters.

Plz vote and comment <3

Thanks for 130+ reads already:>

I hope you read the warnings and intro, enjoy!

꧁꧂

Song recommendation > Stay - RM,Jin,Jungkook

꧁꧂

No One's Pov.

"I think that's enough for this month, captain." a dark-brown haired male said as he put his sword aside and walked behind the other's male built figure.

"Why? Is it bothering you or something?" the male chuckled .

Hoseok blinked twice before shaking his head. "No , but we're tired, as you can see the last few fights were tough for us so the crew needs a break."

"I'm not tired."

"Now that's selfish—"

"—you better shut up before I throw you off the ship." Jeongguk snapped, making Hoseok shut his mouth.

"But—"

"Last warning."

Hoseok gritted his teeth before bowing "excuse me." And with that he walked away.

Jeongguk chuckled to himself before looking around, there's nothing but sea and some small islands.

As you see, this month the pirate and his crew fought with lots of kingdoms and robbed people non-stop. The previous week they almost lost two fights .

But you can't really blame the crew, they worked all day and sometimes don't even sleep at night, so they were tired and needed a rest before taking any other actions.

Jeongguk was well aware of that, he didn't even have any places to attack for the moment, but he wanted to make sure his crew know who are they working for.

During his conversation with Hoseok, he acted like he doesn't care and only wants to fight and work all day, he cares for his crew, but cares about his victories and reputation more.