18;;Hurry

꧁꧂

Vote and comment *^*

A simple reminder that dating wasn't a thing back then.

It's courting—>marriage

Enjoy!

꧁꧂
Song recommendation- Little me- Little Mix

꧁꧂Song recommendation- Little me- Little Mix

꧁꧂

No One's Pov.

"Tae."

"Taehyung."

"Tae wake up."

"Tae, wake up."

"Kim taehyung, wake up."

"TAEHYUNG."

"WHAT?!" Taehyung sat up, a pout on his lips, his eyes still closed and his hair messy.

"Good morning young man." Jimin said, glaring at Taehyung who only rolled his eyes.

"I didn't get to finish my beautiful dream yet." The young prince huffed about to lay down and sleep again to continue his dream but Jimin pulled him up.

"No, you have to get ready and meet your parents now."

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows. "I hear this every week, what is it now??"

"Get ready first, I'll send Yeri in ." Jimin said, before making his way through the door, about to open it but halted in his moves when he heard Taehyung speak.

"Just tell me what is it." The brown haired male whined, kicking the blankets away from him, standing up and running to the older, looking at him with puppy eyes. "Tell me."

Jimin closed his eyes and took a deep breathe, no he's not gonna fall for those eyes, nope, not this time.

"Okay fine." He mumbled, earning a victory smile from Taehyung.

ok cute and all but this little guy is getting annoying. Jimin thought.

"Captain Jeon's here and everyone wants you present right now., excuse me."With that he left, leaving a frozen Taehyung behind.

'What is he doing here?' Taehyung didn't know if he shall be happy or worried, he's happy to see Jeongguk, especially after they got closer, but what is the male here for?? What if he said something stupid-

A soft knock on the door pulled him out of his though. "Come in." He said.

He saw Yeri peeking her head in before sending a smile to the male, he sent a nod in return, signaling for her to come in.