23;; Heart

꧁꧂

Short but important

Enjoy!

꧁꧂
Song recommendation- Idfc (slowed) - Blackbear

꧁꧂Song recommendation- Idfc (slowed) - Blackbear

"I'm only a fool for you~"

꧁꧂
No One's Pov.

Just as the guards lead Jeongguk to the garden, the doors opened, revealing a beautiful garden with all kind of flowers you can find, few fountains and shaped stones here and there.

The pirate widened his eyes at the view, he heard the guards indicating that they're gonna guard the door from the other side before walking off, leaving the male to discover the place.

Jeongguk let his eyes roam everywhere, observing every detail, the garden feels like heaven, it's mostly covered with trees but the sunshine can still make it's way through the leaves.

He walked towards one of the fountain and sat on the edge, extending his hand to touch the cold clean water.

He wanted to go to every place in this huge paradise but he decided to wait for Taehyung, so the male can be the one to show him around , and also so he can hear more of his deep yet soft voice.

His thoughts got cut off by a sound coming from behind a tree , not too far away from him.

He took calm and slow steps towards the source of the voice, and when he was close enough, a ball of fluff jumped on his face.

"Woah— what are you doing here buddy?" Jeongguk asked , taking the bunny off his face and taking a better look at it.

The bunny just scrunched his nose, moving his ears a bit and looking at Jeongguk silently, making the pirate feel awkward.

"I see you've found my first bunny." A voice belonging to no other than Taehyung was heard, making Jeongguk smile and look at him.

"Really? Where's the second bunny then?" Jeongguk asked, looking around while Taehyung just giggled.

"He's right here." The prince said, pointing at the older who looked at him in confusion, making Taehyung laugh more.

And no one's complaining.

"You're the bunny, Ggukie." Taehyung said as he took the actual bunny from Jeongguk's arms and started caressing it after giving it a small kiss on the head.

While Jeongguk just watched the view,smiling unconsciously.

About a minute later, the pretty male let go of the bunny, putting it carefully on the grass and watching it run back between the trees and flowers.

"My first meeting with this bunny is just like our second meeting." Taehyung said.

"Window?" Jeongguk asked.

"Window."

(A/n : window sounds like another good title for the book ahah, but I find it everywhere so.. let's stay special a bit .)

"So~" Taehyung trailed off, looking at Jeongguk with puppy eyes. "You said you're gonna give me something."

"I want to give you the whole world." The pirate said, making an eye contact with Taehyung. "But these gifts will do for now, because theyre the world to me, after you of course."

Listening to the sweet words, Taehyung felt himself getting shy as he smiled and looked down with a blush on his cheeks.

But the older was quick to lift the prince's chin up with his finger. "Look at me." he whispered, and Taehyung found himself nodding.

Suddenly he felt something thin on his neck and collarbones, but he wanted to look at Jeongguk more.

"This is my father's last gift to my mom, my actual mom, and he didn't steal it, he bought it." Jeongguk paused, pushing a strand of Taehyung's hair behind his ear, playing a little with his earing.

"He gave it to me after her death, and told me to give it to the person who means the world to me, a pretty precious person."

Taehyung listened to each word carefully, getting lost in Jeongguk's eyes second by second.

"and this person is you, your highness." Jeongguk whispered as he let his arm make its way around Taehyung's small waist, pulling him closer so their noses were touching.

"I love you , Taehyung." Jeongguk said.

Both of the males' eyes are full of emotions as they looked at each other.

Just as Taehyung was about to speak Jeongguk interrupted him.

"You're still confused about your feeling, little prince, take your time." The pirate said as he leaned in and kissed the prince's forehead.

He held Taehyung's hand and guided it to hold the golden necklace , tighting his grip.

"My heart is right here, your highness."

_______________
750+ words

Oh uhm hi—??

No kissies yet, sweets🗿

Was it good?? My heart almost jumped out of my chest when I wrote the last line.

-Yoonie