Katsuki just stared at her.

"What the fuck does that mean..?!"

"I think their trying to steal something from dad's company now. They look like their going undercover. Should I say something about that? I'm honestly scared too but I can't let them take private information from my parents business" _____ said

"_____..you know there's another answer to that right? How do you know it wasn't your dad who set them free? What if he's behind all of that? To get more information about other companies?" Katsuki asked but she stared at him as if he said the worst thing possible.

She shook her head. "No..no dad would never do that. That would make him a bad guy and I would have to turn him in! I can't do tha-"

"Yes you can."

She looked at Katsuki. "This might be your chance to get away from him and your insane mom." Katsuki said to her.

"...we don't know if what you say is even true. I don't want to excuse him of anything yet...for now let's just get ready I'm already an hour behind schedule.." she said getting off his body.

He sighed. But this news was actually great. If he could prove that her dad was behind all these outbursts then he could easily save her.

Katsuki smirked just watching as she got dressed.

And once she's out of there I'll give her a better life. One where we can actually be together.

Katsuki had an entire plan laid out for when they would actually be together. The only issue right now was how much she loved her parents not wanting to leave them.

When they got dressed Katsuki let her leave from the window to sneak off and meet with Chino.

She gave him the name of the diner they would be at so he could show up out of no where.

_____ got a taxi and just fixed herself up before getting there.

When she got out she looked around for Chino outside but he wasn't there.

She walked inside before spotting him already eating.

..great

She walked over.

"Hey Chino.."

"_____! Hi! You should try this it's great!" Chino said casually shoving the plate of a turkey sandwich towards her.

She sat down looking at it. He had already taken a bite and the bread had his finger indents in it.

"Um I think I'll just get a drink..Sorry I was late."

"That's okay, hey did you know that today's there's a carnival? We should go! We can ride on the Ferris wheel together dont you think??" Chino said smiling.

"..ya we should"

"Awesome! I can win you those bear things too like a real boyfriend!"

"You don't have to do that"

"Nonsense! It'll be easy!" he said smiling

She just smiled softly looking off. I do not count this as a date..not if it's not with Katsuki..

Chino began to talk about what he did in the past week and how he successfully bought a new car that he'd show her later.

She just nods to his comments dosing off looking out the window.

Where is he..?

"Hey before we go I wanna order another one of these sandwiches! They were great!" Chino said calling over the waiter ordering another.