Lisa's father was still unconscious so Lisa was going to start handling the business the next day. This had already been arranged by her father for whenever unexpected situations like this came up.

This decision instantly made some of the investors uneasy. After all, Lisa was still young. Although she was smart and more than qualified to handle a billion dollar empire, she was still lacking in experience.

The accident at the Manoban Conglomerate was big. This time, they were unable to suppress the media from releasing the news. After all, both Marco and Laura were considered celebrities in the business world.

The news instantly made its way to international television, creating some panic with investors and to the the world market.

However, panic was only reasonable because MC Oils was one of the largest oil companies in the world, and a small mishap from the company could immediately alter the world market, as well as the overall economy.

Because of this, many eyes were currently focused on Lisa. More and more people started to investigate the woman who was to take over the company.

After an hour, Lisa's name was already a trending topic around the world.

Everyone had their eyes on the heir of the Manoban Conglomerate.

"Nervous?" Chaeyoung asked as she handed Lisa a cup of freshly brewed coffee. The latter was reading some documents that she needed for the company.

Lisa just looked at her and shook her head. She had been born and trained to handle the company.

This was her fate.

....

"Young Miss, the board members are already waiting for you in the board room," Jin said as his face began to turn into a frown. Why was his boss was not informed that there would be a board meeting the moment she arrived at the Manoban Conglomerate's main office?

This was a blatant disrespect.

Even the vice president had not informed her nor welcomed her when she had arrived at her father's office.

"Hmmm," Lisa's nonchalant response was something that Jin had not expected. "Let them wait."

Lisa did not even spend a minute of her time thinking about this board meeting. Her attention was focused solely on the files that she was looking at.

She had been reading the reports for the last two years and her eyes had already caught some problems.

"Young Miss, someone called Bambam is here to see you," she heard Jin's voice announce.

In response, Lisa nodded. Bambam had been chosen to be her secretary ever since Lisa started her training almost 3 years ago. When she was training about how to handle company affairs, Bambam was also trained along with her.

"Miss Manoban," Bambam made a low bow as he stood in front of Lisa. He then gave Lisa a black USB and two white binders. "The Old Master asked me to give this to you the moment you start working at Manoban Conglomerate. He said you should know already know the password. These binders contain information about all of the board members and every shareholder."